Kama Stay - Extra cooling solution utilizes a PCI-Slot
Hamburg, Germany. 9th October 2009: Scythe presents the new product, Kama Stay (Model Nr.: SCKST-1000). A simple very flexible product for mounting additional fans into an unused PCI Slot. The set also includes a manually regulated 120 mm Slip Stream Slim fan.
Kama Stay is a highly-adjustable cooling platform that can be mounted onto an unused PCI Slot. Improved stability is granted by screwing the frame to a case like a common PCI expansion card. Once installed, Kama Stay allows you to mount all kinds of fans in many different positions. Even 140 mm fans can be used with this new accessory. Due to its high flexibility, Kama Stay helps you to adapt and improve the existing Airflow in your PC case.
Keeping your system cool is not the only task Kama Stay can handle. Optionally, you can also mount up to three 2.5" HDDs or SSDs. Just set the frame to the matching height and fix the drives with screws. Supplied 120 mm Slip Stream Slim fan works in an operating-speed range of 800 to 2,000 rpm. The fan speed can be controlled by using the pre-attached potentiometer located in the PCI bracket.
Scythe Kama Stay is now available for EUR 12.25 (MSRP, excl. VAT) or US$ 19.00 (MSRP, excl. TAX.)
SCKST - 1000
(3x) 2.5" HDD / SSD
Fan 80 ~ 140 mm
Slip Stream Slim 120 mm
800 (±30%) ~ 2.000 rpm (±10%)
19.40 ~ 45.75 CFM
19.53 ~ 33.67 dBA
1x PCI Slot
295 x 34 x 153 mm (15.55 x 1.34 x 6.02 in)
330 g (11.64 oz)
Screw for Hard Disk Installation (8 pcs.), Screw for Fan Installation (10 pcs.)
Latest News Posts
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Samsung intros the new Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition handset
- Nokia releases its Android-powered Nokia N1 tablet in Taiwan
- Target 'American Sniper' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications