Kama Stay - Extra cooling solution utilizes a PCI-Slot
Hamburg, Germany. 9th October 2009: Scythe presents the new product, Kama Stay (Model Nr.: SCKST-1000). A simple very flexible product for mounting additional fans into an unused PCI Slot. The set also includes a manually regulated 120 mm Slip Stream Slim fan.
Kama Stay is a highly-adjustable cooling platform that can be mounted onto an unused PCI Slot. Improved stability is granted by screwing the frame to a case like a common PCI expansion card. Once installed, Kama Stay allows you to mount all kinds of fans in many different positions. Even 140 mm fans can be used with this new accessory. Due to its high flexibility, Kama Stay helps you to adapt and improve the existing Airflow in your PC case.
Keeping your system cool is not the only task Kama Stay can handle. Optionally, you can also mount up to three 2.5" HDDs or SSDs. Just set the frame to the matching height and fix the drives with screws. Supplied 120 mm Slip Stream Slim fan works in an operating-speed range of 800 to 2,000 rpm. The fan speed can be controlled by using the pre-attached potentiometer located in the PCI bracket.
Scythe Kama Stay is now available for EUR 12.25 (MSRP, excl. VAT) or US$ 19.00 (MSRP, excl. TAX.)
SCKST - 1000
(3x) 2.5" HDD / SSD
Fan 80 ~ 140 mm
Slip Stream Slim 120 mm
800 (±30%) ~ 2.000 rpm (±10%)
19.40 ~ 45.75 CFM
19.53 ~ 33.67 dBA
1x PCI Slot
295 x 34 x 153 mm (15.55 x 1.34 x 6.02 in)
330 g (11.64 oz)
Screw for Hard Disk Installation (8 pcs.), Screw for Fan Installation (10 pcs.)
Latest News Posts
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines