Scythe Announces Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler
Scythe extends its product portfolio by adding a new CPU Cooler for the entry level market. Samurai ZZ (Model No. SCSMZ-2000) is a top-flow CPU Cooler weighing 16.6 oz, respectively 495 g (incl. Fan), and it is equipped with 3 u-shaped Copper-Heatpipes as well as a 92 mm Fan. Supplied fan is supports the PWM-Feature which allows the fan speed being controlled in a range from 300 up to 2,500 rpm. The fan can generate airflow of 12 up to 95 m³/h, respectively 6.7 up to 55.55 CFM at a noise level between 7.2 and 31.07 dBA.
Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler is specified for cooling of CPUs with a TDP (Thermal Design Power) of up to 130 W, and it is compatible to Intel socket 478, T / LGA775, LGA1156, LGA1366 as well as AMD socket 754, 939, AM2(+), AM3, 940. By using the improved V.T.M.S (Versatile Tool-Free Multiplatform System) mounting mechanism, Samurai ZZ can be easily installed within just a few minutes, which doesn't necessarily require the detachment or the removal of the motherboard. New F.P.S. (Fast-Phase Structure) technology uses the generated airflow for cooling of upper and lower heatsink structure as well as surrounding motherboard components and VRs. Samurai ZZ has the overall dimensions of 3.62 x 3.62 x 0.98 inch (W x D x H), respectively 94 x 122 x 94 mm, and it is available for a 16.75 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT) or US$ 31.80 (MSRP, excl. TAX).
Model Name: Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler
Model Number: SCSMZ-2000
Socket T / LGA775
Dimensions: 94 x 122 x 94 mm (3.7 x 4.8 x 3.7 in)
Dimensions of Fan: 92 x 92 x 25 mm / 3.62 x 3.62 x 0.98 inch
Noise Level: 7.2 - 31.07 dBA
Air Flow: 12 - 95 m³/h (6.7 - 55.55 CFM)
Fan Speed: 300 - 2,500 rpm (regulated via PWM)
Accessory: VTMS Mounting Clips, Thermal Grease
Material of Base Plate: Nickel-plated copper
Weight: 472 g (16.6 oz)
Latest News Posts
- LG asks to "save the date" for April 28, G4 unveiling?
- Epic new 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer hits the web
- NVIDIA acquires Valve, announces Half-Life 3 release for 2016
- See the Grand Theft Auto 5 PC trailer with 60fps later this week
- US military wants dormant drones that can launch from ocean bottom
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi