Scythe Announces Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler
Scythe extends its product portfolio by adding a new CPU Cooler for the entry level market. Samurai ZZ (Model No. SCSMZ-2000) is a top-flow CPU Cooler weighing 16.6 oz, respectively 495 g (incl. Fan), and it is equipped with 3 u-shaped Copper-Heatpipes as well as a 92 mm Fan. Supplied fan is supports the PWM-Feature which allows the fan speed being controlled in a range from 300 up to 2,500 rpm. The fan can generate airflow of 12 up to 95 m³/h, respectively 6.7 up to 55.55 CFM at a noise level between 7.2 and 31.07 dBA.
Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler is specified for cooling of CPUs with a TDP (Thermal Design Power) of up to 130 W, and it is compatible to Intel socket 478, T / LGA775, LGA1156, LGA1366 as well as AMD socket 754, 939, AM2(+), AM3, 940. By using the improved V.T.M.S (Versatile Tool-Free Multiplatform System) mounting mechanism, Samurai ZZ can be easily installed within just a few minutes, which doesn't necessarily require the detachment or the removal of the motherboard. New F.P.S. (Fast-Phase Structure) technology uses the generated airflow for cooling of upper and lower heatsink structure as well as surrounding motherboard components and VRs. Samurai ZZ has the overall dimensions of 3.62 x 3.62 x 0.98 inch (W x D x H), respectively 94 x 122 x 94 mm, and it is available for a 16.75 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT) or US$ 31.80 (MSRP, excl. TAX).
Model Name: Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler
Model Number: SCSMZ-2000
Socket T / LGA775
Dimensions: 94 x 122 x 94 mm (3.7 x 4.8 x 3.7 in)
Dimensions of Fan: 92 x 92 x 25 mm / 3.62 x 3.62 x 0.98 inch
Noise Level: 7.2 - 31.07 dBA
Air Flow: 12 - 95 m³/h (6.7 - 55.55 CFM)
Fan Speed: 300 - 2,500 rpm (regulated via PWM)
Accessory: VTMS Mounting Clips, Thermal Grease
Material of Base Plate: Nickel-plated copper
Weight: 472 g (16.6 oz)
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- Release your frustration with Black Friday, the game!
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY