Scythe Announces Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler
Scythe extends its product portfolio by adding a new CPU Cooler for the entry level market. Samurai ZZ (Model No. SCSMZ-2000) is a top-flow CPU Cooler weighing 16.6 oz, respectively 495 g (incl. Fan), and it is equipped with 3 u-shaped Copper-Heatpipes as well as a 92 mm Fan. Supplied fan is supports the PWM-Feature which allows the fan speed being controlled in a range from 300 up to 2,500 rpm. The fan can generate airflow of 12 up to 95 m³/h, respectively 6.7 up to 55.55 CFM at a noise level between 7.2 and 31.07 dBA.
Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler is specified for cooling of CPUs with a TDP (Thermal Design Power) of up to 130 W, and it is compatible to Intel socket 478, T / LGA775, LGA1156, LGA1366 as well as AMD socket 754, 939, AM2(+), AM3, 940. By using the improved V.T.M.S (Versatile Tool-Free Multiplatform System) mounting mechanism, Samurai ZZ can be easily installed within just a few minutes, which doesn't necessarily require the detachment or the removal of the motherboard. New F.P.S. (Fast-Phase Structure) technology uses the generated airflow for cooling of upper and lower heatsink structure as well as surrounding motherboard components and VRs. Samurai ZZ has the overall dimensions of 3.62 x 3.62 x 0.98 inch (W x D x H), respectively 94 x 122 x 94 mm, and it is available for a 16.75 EUR (MSRP, excl. VAT) or US$ 31.80 (MSRP, excl. TAX).
Model Name: Samurai ZZ CPU Cooler
Model Number: SCSMZ-2000
Socket T / LGA775
Dimensions: 94 x 122 x 94 mm (3.7 x 4.8 x 3.7 in)
Dimensions of Fan: 92 x 92 x 25 mm / 3.62 x 3.62 x 0.98 inch
Noise Level: 7.2 - 31.07 dBA
Air Flow: 12 - 95 m³/h (6.7 - 55.55 CFM)
Fan Speed: 300 - 2,500 rpm (regulated via PWM)
Accessory: VTMS Mounting Clips, Thermal Grease
Material of Base Plate: Nickel-plated copper
Weight: 472 g (16.6 oz)
Latest News Posts
- 1 in 5 experts feel artificial intelligence could pose a threat
- AMD teases the Radeon R9 390X on YouTube, says 'it's coming...'
- SilverStone announces a sleek headphone stand
- ADATA to show off new USB Type-C and Apple products at Computex 2015
- ADATA showcases cloud and IoT components for Computex 2015
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini