MSI Announces Big Bang - the First Motherboard with THX TruStudio PC
After the worldwide success of the award winning MSI P55-GD80 and P55-GD65 motherboards, MSI today announces its new gaming motherboard: Big Bang. In conjunction with THX and Creative, MSI is the first ever to implement THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 audio technology. Big Bang delivers the most powerful and realistic gaming audio performance available from any motherboard.
Big Bang features QuantumWave audio processing, combining THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 to deliver the most powerful and realistic gaming audio performance.
THX TruStudio PC provides groundbreaking PC audio technologies, the result of collaborative research and development from Creative and THX. Together, these technologies deliver the fullest audio experience for music, movies and games, while remaining true to the intention of the artists who created it.
"Creative, as many know, is a range of audio products specifically designed and co-developed with the world's most prolific gaming enthusiasts. As a leading motherboard manufacturer, MSI is proud to become the world's first to include their most advanced THX TruStudio PC & Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 audio technology into our upcoming gaming line called Big Bang," says Jason Lee, MSI's Marketing Director. "We consider Creative to be the best gaming audio provider worldwide and believe our cooperation will redefine the listening experience among the gaming community."
"We are thrilled to extend the THX TruStudio PC technology to gaming systems featuring MSI Big Bang motherboards," said Mitch Gelman, chief operating officer at THX Ltd. " THX TruStudio PC lets gamers realize the sonic detail and impact of in-game sound elements as they are captured by game developers in the mixing studio. Whether you are listening to multi-channel games or stereo-based digital music, THX TruStudio PC elevates your entertainment experience."
"We're excited to continue our working relationship with MSI with the introduction of THX TruStudio PC and Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 in the Big Bang," said Steven Erickson, VP and GM of audio and video for Creative. "By implementing THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0, MSI is providing customers with the most advanced, highest-quality audio experiences available today from a motherboard."
Latest News Posts
- FBI demanded Scandinavian countries extradite Snowden if he visited
- Matt Damon: Latest 'Bourne' movie inspired by Edward Snowden saga
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20