MSI Announces Big Bang - the First Motherboard with THX TruStudio PC
After the worldwide success of the award winning MSI P55-GD80 and P55-GD65 motherboards, MSI today announces its new gaming motherboard: Big Bang. In conjunction with THX and Creative, MSI is the first ever to implement THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 audio technology. Big Bang delivers the most powerful and realistic gaming audio performance available from any motherboard.
Big Bang features QuantumWave audio processing, combining THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 to deliver the most powerful and realistic gaming audio performance.
THX TruStudio PC provides groundbreaking PC audio technologies, the result of collaborative research and development from Creative and THX. Together, these technologies deliver the fullest audio experience for music, movies and games, while remaining true to the intention of the artists who created it.
"Creative, as many know, is a range of audio products specifically designed and co-developed with the world's most prolific gaming enthusiasts. As a leading motherboard manufacturer, MSI is proud to become the world's first to include their most advanced THX TruStudio PC & Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 audio technology into our upcoming gaming line called Big Bang," says Jason Lee, MSI's Marketing Director. "We consider Creative to be the best gaming audio provider worldwide and believe our cooperation will redefine the listening experience among the gaming community."
"We are thrilled to extend the THX TruStudio PC technology to gaming systems featuring MSI Big Bang motherboards," said Mitch Gelman, chief operating officer at THX Ltd. " THX TruStudio PC lets gamers realize the sonic detail and impact of in-game sound elements as they are captured by game developers in the mixing studio. Whether you are listening to multi-channel games or stereo-based digital music, THX TruStudio PC elevates your entertainment experience."
"We're excited to continue our working relationship with MSI with the introduction of THX TruStudio PC and Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 in the Big Bang," said Steven Erickson, VP and GM of audio and video for Creative. "By implementing THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0, MSI is providing customers with the most advanced, highest-quality audio experiences available today from a motherboard."
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules