MSI Announces Big Bang - the First Motherboard with THX TruStudio PC
After the worldwide success of the award winning MSI P55-GD80 and P55-GD65 motherboards, MSI today announces its new gaming motherboard: Big Bang. In conjunction with THX and Creative, MSI is the first ever to implement THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 audio technology. Big Bang delivers the most powerful and realistic gaming audio performance available from any motherboard.
Big Bang features QuantumWave audio processing, combining THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 to deliver the most powerful and realistic gaming audio performance.
THX TruStudio PC provides groundbreaking PC audio technologies, the result of collaborative research and development from Creative and THX. Together, these technologies deliver the fullest audio experience for music, movies and games, while remaining true to the intention of the artists who created it.
"Creative, as many know, is a range of audio products specifically designed and co-developed with the world's most prolific gaming enthusiasts. As a leading motherboard manufacturer, MSI is proud to become the world's first to include their most advanced THX TruStudio PC & Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 audio technology into our upcoming gaming line called Big Bang," says Jason Lee, MSI's Marketing Director. "We consider Creative to be the best gaming audio provider worldwide and believe our cooperation will redefine the listening experience among the gaming community."
"We are thrilled to extend the THX TruStudio PC technology to gaming systems featuring MSI Big Bang motherboards," said Mitch Gelman, chief operating officer at THX Ltd. " THX TruStudio PC lets gamers realize the sonic detail and impact of in-game sound elements as they are captured by game developers in the mixing studio. Whether you are listening to multi-channel games or stereo-based digital music, THX TruStudio PC elevates your entertainment experience."
"We're excited to continue our working relationship with MSI with the introduction of THX TruStudio PC and Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 in the Big Bang," said Steven Erickson, VP and GM of audio and video for Creative. "By implementing THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0, MSI is providing customers with the most advanced, highest-quality audio experiences available today from a motherboard."
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis