MSI Announces Big Bang - the First Motherboard with THX TruStudio PC
After the worldwide success of the award winning MSI P55-GD80 and P55-GD65 motherboards, MSI today announces its new gaming motherboard: Big Bang. In conjunction with THX and Creative, MSI is the first ever to implement THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 audio technology. Big Bang delivers the most powerful and realistic gaming audio performance available from any motherboard.
Big Bang features QuantumWave audio processing, combining THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX ADVANCED HD 5.0 to deliver the most powerful and realistic gaming audio performance.
THX TruStudio PC provides groundbreaking PC audio technologies, the result of collaborative research and development from Creative and THX. Together, these technologies deliver the fullest audio experience for music, movies and games, while remaining true to the intention of the artists who created it.
"Creative, as many know, is a range of audio products specifically designed and co-developed with the world's most prolific gaming enthusiasts. As a leading motherboard manufacturer, MSI is proud to become the world's first to include their most advanced THX TruStudio PC & Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 audio technology into our upcoming gaming line called Big Bang," says Jason Lee, MSI's Marketing Director. "We consider Creative to be the best gaming audio provider worldwide and believe our cooperation will redefine the listening experience among the gaming community."
"We are thrilled to extend the THX TruStudio PC technology to gaming systems featuring MSI Big Bang motherboards," said Mitch Gelman, chief operating officer at THX Ltd. " THX TruStudio PC lets gamers realize the sonic detail and impact of in-game sound elements as they are captured by game developers in the mixing studio. Whether you are listening to multi-channel games or stereo-based digital music, THX TruStudio PC elevates your entertainment experience."
"We're excited to continue our working relationship with MSI with the introduction of THX TruStudio PC and Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0 in the Big Bang," said Steven Erickson, VP and GM of audio and video for Creative. "By implementing THX TruStudio PC with Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD 5.0, MSI is providing customers with the most advanced, highest-quality audio experiences available today from a motherboard."
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller