Media Alert: Antec Power Supplies Achieve Lowest Defective Return Rate, According to Hardware.fr Study
Antec also earns "Most Reliable PSUs on Market" status from PC World (France)
Fremont, CA - October 6, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has achieved the lowest consumer return rate for its power supply units (PSUs), based on the release of an independent comparative study on PSU defective return rates from Hardware.fr. In accordance with the study, PC World (France) also named Antec as "the brand with the most reliable power supplies on the market."
The study, carried out by Hardware.fr, a leading French web site dedicated to providing the latest independent hardware information for consumers, placed Antec in the forefront of the competition for achieving the lowest overall defective return rates of power supplies with consumers.
The comparison study utilized a calculation base of the number of power supplies sold between September 2008 and February 2009. The study parameters required the PSUs to have been active for six months to one year, and the defective rates of the PSUs measured were taken from a major French e-tailer. The statistics "per brand" were based on a minimum of 500 PSUs sold and the statistics "per model" were based on a minimum of 100 PSUs sold. For statistics "per brand", Antec earned a rating of 0.84 percent, securing its number one spot for having the lowest rate of power supply returns. The figure below displays the statistics "per brand" comparison results.
"The results in this study underscore the strength of Antec's product line of power supplies," said Scott Richards, senior vice president, Antec. "It's very gratifying to have the quality of our power supplies independently validated. Consumers demanding the very best in performance, features and reliability should choose Antec power supplies"
PC World (France) extracted the low return rate results from the study and named Antec as the brand with the "most reliable PSUs on the market".
Additional information and access to the complete Hardware.fr study, is available at: http://www.hardware.fr/news/10454/taux-sav-alimentations.html.
The English translation can be found on the Antec web site at: http://www.antec.com.
The PC World (France) article can be accessed at: http://www.pcworld.fr/2009/10/01/materiel/alimentation/quelles-alimentations-sont-fiables/450331/.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 to cost little over $900
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller