Media Alert: Antec Power Supplies Achieve Lowest Defective Return Rate, According to Hardware.fr Study
Antec also earns "Most Reliable PSUs on Market" status from PC World (France)
Fremont, CA - October 6, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has achieved the lowest consumer return rate for its power supply units (PSUs), based on the release of an independent comparative study on PSU defective return rates from Hardware.fr. In accordance with the study, PC World (France) also named Antec as "the brand with the most reliable power supplies on the market."
The study, carried out by Hardware.fr, a leading French web site dedicated to providing the latest independent hardware information for consumers, placed Antec in the forefront of the competition for achieving the lowest overall defective return rates of power supplies with consumers.
The comparison study utilized a calculation base of the number of power supplies sold between September 2008 and February 2009. The study parameters required the PSUs to have been active for six months to one year, and the defective rates of the PSUs measured were taken from a major French e-tailer. The statistics "per brand" were based on a minimum of 500 PSUs sold and the statistics "per model" were based on a minimum of 100 PSUs sold. For statistics "per brand", Antec earned a rating of 0.84 percent, securing its number one spot for having the lowest rate of power supply returns. The figure below displays the statistics "per brand" comparison results.
"The results in this study underscore the strength of Antec's product line of power supplies," said Scott Richards, senior vice president, Antec. "It's very gratifying to have the quality of our power supplies independently validated. Consumers demanding the very best in performance, features and reliability should choose Antec power supplies"
PC World (France) extracted the low return rate results from the study and named Antec as the brand with the "most reliable PSUs on the market".
Additional information and access to the complete Hardware.fr study, is available at: http://www.hardware.fr/news/10454/taux-sav-alimentations.html.
The English translation can be found on the Antec web site at: http://www.antec.com.
The PC World (France) article can be accessed at: http://www.pcworld.fr/2009/10/01/materiel/alimentation/quelles-alimentations-sont-fiables/450331/.
Latest News Posts
- Report: Charter close to dropping $55 billion for Time Warner Cable
- Working to create a driverless truck corridor from Mexico to Canada
- Researchers teaching robots to have better dexterity and speed
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications