EVERCOOL Launches of "FIT"-Notebook Ideal Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. Evercool is going to launch one NB ideal cooler- FIT that is the upgraded version of Magic, which was launched in 2006, and keeps Magic's concept of exclusive patented small size.
The most important advantage of FIT is easy to carry because of light and its small size. In addition, FIT does not occupy much space than other NB cooling pads. Moreover, its black and pithy look integrates technologic and aesthetics lines to make it fashionable.
FIT has various angels and different soft interface to enhance its compatibility and be compatible with most laptops in 9"~18" in the current market. The inside fan can draw out the heat from notebooks, keep the stable operation and extend the life of notebooks. Moreover, FIT has the greatest efficiency while it operates with Evercool's NB cooling pad. Furthermore, FIT does not need to install, users just put it outside the laptop outlets that is more convenient and easier for users.
Latest News Posts
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications