EVERCOOL Launches of "FIT"-Notebook Ideal Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. Evercool is going to launch one NB ideal cooler- FIT that is the upgraded version of Magic, which was launched in 2006, and keeps Magic's concept of exclusive patented small size.
The most important advantage of FIT is easy to carry because of light and its small size. In addition, FIT does not occupy much space than other NB cooling pads. Moreover, its black and pithy look integrates technologic and aesthetics lines to make it fashionable.
FIT has various angels and different soft interface to enhance its compatibility and be compatible with most laptops in 9"~18" in the current market. The inside fan can draw out the heat from notebooks, keep the stable operation and extend the life of notebooks. Moreover, FIT has the greatest efficiency while it operates with Evercool's NB cooling pad. Furthermore, FIT does not need to install, users just put it outside the laptop outlets that is more convenient and easier for users.
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent