EVERCOOL Launches of "FIT"-Notebook Ideal Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. Evercool is going to launch one NB ideal cooler- FIT that is the upgraded version of Magic, which was launched in 2006, and keeps Magic's concept of exclusive patented small size.
The most important advantage of FIT is easy to carry because of light and its small size. In addition, FIT does not occupy much space than other NB cooling pads. Moreover, its black and pithy look integrates technologic and aesthetics lines to make it fashionable.
FIT has various angels and different soft interface to enhance its compatibility and be compatible with most laptops in 9"~18" in the current market. The inside fan can draw out the heat from notebooks, keep the stable operation and extend the life of notebooks. Moreover, FIT has the greatest efficiency while it operates with Evercool's NB cooling pad. Furthermore, FIT does not need to install, users just put it outside the laptop outlets that is more convenient and easier for users.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015