EVERCOOL Launches of "FIT"-Notebook Ideal Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2009-Evercool Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan manufacturers in Taiwan. Evercool is going to launch one NB ideal cooler- FIT that is the upgraded version of Magic, which was launched in 2006, and keeps Magic's concept of exclusive patented small size.
The most important advantage of FIT is easy to carry because of light and its small size. In addition, FIT does not occupy much space than other NB cooling pads. Moreover, its black and pithy look integrates technologic and aesthetics lines to make it fashionable.
FIT has various angels and different soft interface to enhance its compatibility and be compatible with most laptops in 9"~18" in the current market. The inside fan can draw out the heat from notebooks, keep the stable operation and extend the life of notebooks. Moreover, FIT has the greatest efficiency while it operates with Evercool's NB cooling pad. Furthermore, FIT does not need to install, users just put it outside the laptop outlets that is more convenient and easier for users.
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset