Kingston and SPYRUS Partner to Deliver Maximum Data Security for Enterprises and Govt
Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it has partnered with SPYRUS, Inc., the leader in the development and manufacturing of advanced hardware-based encryption, authentication, and digital content security products. Under the partnership, Kingston Digital will incorporate patented Secured by SPYRUSâ¢ technology into its Kingston DataTraveler USB Flash drives to deliver unsurpassed levels of security and encryption to government bodies and enterprises worldwide.
"SPYRUS hardware-based security was specifically designed to protect sensitive Department of Defense data, and we are proud to join with Kingston to introduce the strongest security protection available for government and enterprise markets in over 100 countries," said, Burt Tregub, Vice-President of Corporate Development for SPYRUS. "Our proven technologies surpass all others to protect customer data against the proliferation of cyber crime, cyber attacks and data loss."
"This allows us to address the latest requirements for secure USB Flash drives from governmental agencies that manage sensitive information. Features such as Suite B compliance and the XTS-AES Mode of Operation are examples of the advanced cryptographic capabilities we now have access to," said Steve Hall, EMEA Product Marketing Manager - Corporate, Kingston. "Kingston's long-standing reputation for quality, customer service, global distribution reach and U.S.-based manufacturing defines our ability to deliver one of the most secure USB Flash drives available."
Since its inception in 1992, SPYRUS has worked extensively with U.S. government agencies to develop security technologies that meet strict standards established to protect the country.
Kingston's first product utilising Secured by SPYRUS technology will be introduced to the marketplace early in the fourth quarter of 2009.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform