Mushkin Announces HP3-10666 CL7 High Performance DDR3 Modules
Increased Performance to Drive DDR3 Technology Adoption
DENVER, August 12, 2008 - Mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance computer products, today announced availability of the HP3-10666 DDR3 modules. Rated for 667MHz (1333MT/s data rate) and 7-7-7-20 latencies, the HP3-10666 significantly improves performance on all DDR3 enabled platforms while using 1.7V supply voltage.
"In order to further drive DDR3 technology to the mainstream, the market needs value-oriented, high-quality parts that operate the way end-users expect", said Brian Flood, Mushkin's director of product development. "The new HP3-10666 products provide the uncompromising quality that Mushkin's customers expect, while increasing performance versus standard 9-9-9 rated parts."
991651 - 1GB HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
996651 - 2GB (2x1GB) HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
991652 - 2GB HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
996652 - 4GB (2x2GB) HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
The HP3-10666 modules are immediately available worldwide in 1GB and 2GB single modules and 2GB (2 x 1GB) and 4GB (2x2GB) dual-channel kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features Mushkin's FrostByte heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all Mushkin products, the HP3-10666 modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, Mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. Mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. Mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 13-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup