Mushkin Announces HP3-10666 CL7 High Performance DDR3 Modules
Increased Performance to Drive DDR3 Technology Adoption
DENVER, August 12, 2008 - Mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance computer products, today announced availability of the HP3-10666 DDR3 modules. Rated for 667MHz (1333MT/s data rate) and 7-7-7-20 latencies, the HP3-10666 significantly improves performance on all DDR3 enabled platforms while using 1.7V supply voltage.
"In order to further drive DDR3 technology to the mainstream, the market needs value-oriented, high-quality parts that operate the way end-users expect", said Brian Flood, Mushkin's director of product development. "The new HP3-10666 products provide the uncompromising quality that Mushkin's customers expect, while increasing performance versus standard 9-9-9 rated parts."
991651 - 1GB HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
996651 - 2GB (2x1GB) HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
991652 - 2GB HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
996652 - 4GB (2x2GB) HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
The HP3-10666 modules are immediately available worldwide in 1GB and 2GB single modules and 2GB (2 x 1GB) and 4GB (2x2GB) dual-channel kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features Mushkin's FrostByte heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all Mushkin products, the HP3-10666 modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, Mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. Mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. Mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 13-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- Playdead drops Inside game demo free via Steam site
- Small patch for No Man's Sky incoming
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair