Mushkin Announces HP3-10666 CL7 High Performance DDR3 Modules
Increased Performance to Drive DDR3 Technology Adoption
DENVER, August 12, 2008 - Mushkin, Inc. (www.mushkin.com), a global leader in high-performance computer products, today announced availability of the HP3-10666 DDR3 modules. Rated for 667MHz (1333MT/s data rate) and 7-7-7-20 latencies, the HP3-10666 significantly improves performance on all DDR3 enabled platforms while using 1.7V supply voltage.
"In order to further drive DDR3 technology to the mainstream, the market needs value-oriented, high-quality parts that operate the way end-users expect", said Brian Flood, Mushkin's director of product development. "The new HP3-10666 products provide the uncompromising quality that Mushkin's customers expect, while increasing performance versus standard 9-9-9 rated parts."
991651 - 1GB HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
996651 - 2GB (2x1GB) HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
991652 - 2GB HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
996652 - 4GB (2x2GB) HP3-10666 (DDR3-1333) 7-7-7-20 1.7-1.8V
The HP3-10666 modules are immediately available worldwide in 1GB and 2GB single modules and 2GB (2 x 1GB) and 4GB (2x2GB) dual-channel kits. Every module is hand-tested beyond its rated specification and features Mushkin's FrostByte heatspreader which keeps the modules within safe operating temperatures. Like all Mushkin products, the HP3-10666 modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and an industry-leading technical support staff.
Located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Denver, Colorado, Mushkin provides performance-enhanced computer products to users worldwide. Mushkin products include an enhanced power supply line and a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks. Mushkin caters to the overclocking community and value segment with its Redline and PerfectMatch products. Since its founding in 1994, Mushkin has received numerous awards and recognitions for quality, reliability, and technical excellence. The 13-year old company is dedicated to helping overclockers, gamers, IT managers, digital artists, and mobile professionals enhance their computing experience by providing reliable, high performance components.
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent