Silicon Power USB Flash Drives Compatible with Windows 7
Taipei, Taiwan?Flash memory module manufacturer, Silicon Power announced today that their USB flash drive series have passed Windows 7 compatibility tests and acquired Windows 7 certification. The upcoming of Touch, Ultima and LuxMini series will support Windows 7 as well. For users upgrading, they need not worry about compatibility issues!
There are plenty of USB drivers out there. It is essential how to exceed customers' expectations regarding speed, function and looks. In addition to compatible with Windows 7 to fulfill the customer need, Silicon Power also provide customer the Smartkit application, which featuring security, PC-lock, boot disk, file encryption and compression functionalities.
All Silicon Power products are in compliance with strict RoHS standards, and offer lifetime warranty to give users a peace of mind.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- VRDC will precede GDC 2016 for all things VR game development
- Hands on with the fully modular Plantronics RIG 500 series headsets
- I am the new one
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis