NEXUS TECHNOLOGY BV RELEASES AN UPDATED VERSION OF THE NX-5000
Rotterdam, September 30 2009
Today Nexus technology BV, have launched an updated NX-5000. The Nexus NX-5000 Real Silent Power Supply has been a best seller since its introduction in 2003. Now we have put our engineers to work to make a true revision to improve the product in every aspect possible. And we are proud of the result. The new NX-5000 has more power, has a higher efficiency and is quieter - a lot quieter in fact.
The New NX-5000 provides 530 Watt True Power and the efficiency level meets the 82 Plus Bronze standard. We sticked to the Black and White appearance, but made the chassis a bit smaller. In the years components get smaller and more efficient so lesser space is needed to house all the necessary parts. Your system benefits from this little bit of extra space as there is more room for airflow and cooling. And as icing on the cake the new NX-5000 has a great looking X-mesh sleeving to keep the cables nice and tidy.
We are proud to offer this amazingly silent 530 Watt power supply to you: Nexus NX-5000 R3
he NX-5000 is a single 12V rail power supplies and offer over 82% efficiency. The NX-5000 comes with X-mesh sleeved cables and got an inaudible performance.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4