ZOTAC Expands ION Series With High End Model
New ZOTAC ION ITX-F series increases expansion capabilities
HONG KONG - Sept. 29, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today expands its award-winning ION ITX series motherboards with the new high-end ION ITX-F series. The new ZOTAC ION ITX-F series increases expansion capabilities with a PCI Express x16 expansion slot.
"ZOTAC always listens to user requests for features. End users loved our ION ITX series motherboards, but some requested PCI Express expansion. We listened and thus the ZOTAC ION ITX F series was born," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "Our engineers managed to integrate PCI Express x16 expansion without sacrificing any of the award-winning features either."
The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series receives power from a high-performance NVIDIA® ION graphics processor and energy-efficient dual-core Intel® Atom 330 processor for a power packed combination that's ready to take on high-definition video playback and everyday computing tasks.
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology enables the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series to playback vivid high bit-rate Blu-ray movies smoothly while utilizing minimal processing power superior energy efficiency. NVIDIA® CUDA technology enables the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series to process, edit and enhance videos speedily using only the ION graphics processor for high-performance processing with low energy utilization.
"The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series is a work horse. The powerful graphics processor and dual-core processor makes the ION ITX-F series ideal for home theater PCs or a desktop PC," Mr. Berger said.
The ZOTAC ION ITX-F series features flexible display connectivity with HDCP ready HDMI, DVI and VGA outputs for connectivity with analog or digital monitors and high-definition televisions for the best picture clarity with any display the user may choose.
Onboard mini PCI Express 802.11n WiFi provides lightning-fast network connectivity free of wires while onboard Gigabit Ethernet provides network transfers with speeds up to 1000Mbps for those that prefer to have wires.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC ION ITX-F series!
New ZOTAC ION ITX-F series
Award winning ZOTAC ION ITX series expands
PCI Express x16 expansion
NVIDIA® ION graphics processor
Intel® Atom 330 dual-core processor
Mini ITX form factor
Onboard 802.11n WiFi (mini PCIe)
NVIDIA® CUDA technology
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Netflix is finally set for launch in Australia and New Zealand
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees