GLOBAL IP SOLUTIONS' JAN LINDEN SELECTED TO SPEAK AT CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & ENTERTAINMENT 2009
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 29, 2009 - Global IP Solutions (Oslo Børs: GIPS), the leading provider of IP multimedia processing solutions, today announced that its VP of Engineering Jan Linden Ph.D. has been selected to participate in the educational program at International CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2009®, which takes place October 7-9 at the San Diego Convention Center.
Selected to speak in the "API's - Enabling the Future of Mobile Development," session, which is part of the Mobile Applications Track, Linden will address the benefits of using APIs to rapidly develop mobile applications that achieve HD voice and video chat. The session will be held on Wednesday October 7 from 4:00pm-5:15pm in Room 29A. Linden will be joined by other executives in the wireless industry who will share their perspectives and experiences in the mobile marketplace. For more information on CTIA's Educational Sessions, please visit: http://www.wirelessit.com/events/event_details.cfm?calID=892.
"We are delighted that GIPS' Jan Linden will be joining the discussion on the critical technical, business and policy issues facing the wireless industry," said Robert Mesirow, vice president and show director for CTIA. "Our speakers will share with attendees their secrets for developing successful mobile business strategies."
"The demand for Mobile VoIP and video chat is growing rapidly," said Linden. "I'm delighted to be speaking at CTIA Wireless I.T. & Entertainment to explain to developers the enormous benefits of these applications in the mobile marketplace, especially given today's growing need from consumers and businesses for a high-quality HD voice user experience, anytime and anywhere."
About Global IP Solutions
Global IP Solutions (Oslo Børs: GIPS) provides best-in-class voice and video processing in IP communications. GIPS enables its customers to deliver unmatched quality, with a faster time-to-market and with less risk than alternative solutions. GIPS serves application developers, wired and wireless service providers and network and telecommunications equipment vendors. Its customer list includes Citrix, CommuniGate, KT Networks, Nimbuzz, Nortel, Oracle, PCCW, Samsung, Tencent, WebEx, Yahoo!, AOL and other key players in the voice and video over IP markets. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Stockholm, Boston and Hong Kong. For more information, visit http://www.gipscorp.com.
Latest News Posts
- Russian hackers have scraped over $790 million in three years
- Online store, Yatango, closes shop and leaves buyers hanging
- Carbon lattice material now set for use in high-end microphones
- Aussie telecom Optus offers free Xbox One with Microsoft Lumia order
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis