GLOBAL IP SOLUTIONS' JAN LINDEN SELECTED TO SPEAK AT CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & ENTERTAINMENT 2009
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 29, 2009 - Global IP Solutions (Oslo Børs: GIPS), the leading provider of IP multimedia processing solutions, today announced that its VP of Engineering Jan Linden Ph.D. has been selected to participate in the educational program at International CTIA WIRELESS I.T. & Entertainment 2009®, which takes place October 7-9 at the San Diego Convention Center.
Selected to speak in the "API's - Enabling the Future of Mobile Development," session, which is part of the Mobile Applications Track, Linden will address the benefits of using APIs to rapidly develop mobile applications that achieve HD voice and video chat. The session will be held on Wednesday October 7 from 4:00pm-5:15pm in Room 29A. Linden will be joined by other executives in the wireless industry who will share their perspectives and experiences in the mobile marketplace. For more information on CTIA's Educational Sessions, please visit: http://www.wirelessit.com/events/event_details.cfm?calID=892.
"We are delighted that GIPS' Jan Linden will be joining the discussion on the critical technical, business and policy issues facing the wireless industry," said Robert Mesirow, vice president and show director for CTIA. "Our speakers will share with attendees their secrets for developing successful mobile business strategies."
"The demand for Mobile VoIP and video chat is growing rapidly," said Linden. "I'm delighted to be speaking at CTIA Wireless I.T. & Entertainment to explain to developers the enormous benefits of these applications in the mobile marketplace, especially given today's growing need from consumers and businesses for a high-quality HD voice user experience, anytime and anywhere."
About Global IP Solutions
Global IP Solutions (Oslo Børs: GIPS) provides best-in-class voice and video processing in IP communications. GIPS enables its customers to deliver unmatched quality, with a faster time-to-market and with less risk than alternative solutions. GIPS serves application developers, wired and wireless service providers and network and telecommunications equipment vendors. Its customer list includes Citrix, CommuniGate, KT Networks, Nimbuzz, Nortel, Oracle, PCCW, Samsung, Tencent, WebEx, Yahoo!, AOL and other key players in the voice and video over IP markets. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Stockholm, Boston and Hong Kong. For more information, visit http://www.gipscorp.com.
Latest News Posts
- US regulator worried of major 'Armageddon' cyberattack targeting banks
- Google will launch two new Nexus smartphones made by LG and Huawei
- Report: Lenovo only collected $250,000 from Superfish installations
- Huawei teases its new smartwatch hours before MWC 2015 kicks off
- The 3's just keep lining up as Half-Life 3 rumors hit overdrive
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- win crash
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop