Team Group launched brand new C091-the easy-to-use gliding design!
Team Group Inc. launched C091. It is a new designer item boasting high quality in both internal capacity and external design. The large 32GB capacity hides inside of a light and beautifully designed body, and the sleek gliding mechanism fully manifested the innovative abilities of Team Group. The easy-to-use gliding design makes C091 popular item, which takes only a slight squeeze on the USB interface to slide open the user-friendly pen drive.
C091 comes in sapphire blue, amber brown and crystal gray. The user-friendly slide design ingeniously hides the USB interface under the body to eliminate the trouble of storing the cap and adds to the sleekness of the overall design. C091 is light weight (only 16g) but comes in big capacities in three choices- 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB, as well as excellent performance in high-speed transmission (20-25MB/Sec reading speed and 5-10MB/Sec writing speed). The thoughtful design make C091 versatile enough to satisfy the needs of all users.
Team C091 pen drive supports multiple operating systems and plug-and-play and is covered under a lifetime warranty. For more information on this product, please visit the Team Group website at: http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now