Team Group launched brand new C091-the easy-to-use gliding design!
Team Group Inc. launched C091. It is a new designer item boasting high quality in both internal capacity and external design. The large 32GB capacity hides inside of a light and beautifully designed body, and the sleek gliding mechanism fully manifested the innovative abilities of Team Group. The easy-to-use gliding design makes C091 popular item, which takes only a slight squeeze on the USB interface to slide open the user-friendly pen drive.
C091 comes in sapphire blue, amber brown and crystal gray. The user-friendly slide design ingeniously hides the USB interface under the body to eliminate the trouble of storing the cap and adds to the sleekness of the overall design. C091 is light weight (only 16g) but comes in big capacities in three choices- 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB, as well as excellent performance in high-speed transmission (20-25MB/Sec reading speed and 5-10MB/Sec writing speed). The thoughtful design make C091 versatile enough to satisfy the needs of all users.
Team C091 pen drive supports multiple operating systems and plug-and-play and is covered under a lifetime warranty. For more information on this product, please visit the Team Group website at: http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift CV1 to be released in Q1 2016
- EA expects to sell at least 9-10M copies of Star Wars: Battlefront
- EA reports positive Q4 FY15 and full year FY15 financial results
- Android bests iOS for mobile ad revenue as Windows Phone lags badly
- COUGAR claims to have settled the Console vs PC Debate
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth