Crucial Memory Delivers DDR3 Performance Offerings to Mobile Computer Users
Crucial DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM Modules Support Intel's New Core i7 Mobile Processors
New Crucial® DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM memory upgrades support the latest Intel® mobile processors.
Crucial notebook memory options are Intel-certified and have been validated with Intel's new mobile technology.
1GB and 2GB Crucial DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) SODIMM memory modules are now available.
Fremont, CA and Glasgow, UK, September 23, 2009 - Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced Crucial DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) notebook memory modules in support of Intel's new Core i7 mobile processors. These new 1GB and 2GB SODIMM notebook modules have been validated for compatibility with Intel's new mobile processors, offering mobile consumers enhanced computing performance.
"Intel has worked closely with Crucial to qualify their memory modules with our latest mobile processors and they continue to meet Intel's stringent validation requirements," said Geof Findley, Intel's platform memory operations senior manager. "Crucial memory modules represent the kind of solutions that users of Core i7 mobile processors need to get the most out of their system."
"Intel's new Core i7 mobile processors are powering the first notebook platform to use DDR3 memory exclusively, bringing the benefits of DDR3 to mainstream and corporate mobile notebook users alike," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media's senior worldwide product manager. "Compared to notebooks that use DDR2 memory, DDR3 technology offers the ability to provide higher memory bandwidths while still using less power, which can equate to better user experiences -- not only from a better performing system, but potentially longer battery life as well."
The new DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM modules are available in 2GB and 4GB kits through select resellers worldwide and at http://www.crucial.com, http://www.crucial.com/uk, or http://www.crucial.com/eu, and include a limited lifetime warranty. Customers can find their guaranteed-compatible DDR3-1333MHz SODIMM memory upgrade options by utilizing the Crucial Memory Advisor online tool at http://www.crucial.com.
Follow us online!
About Lexar Media
Lexar Media is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of NAND flash and DRAM memory products under the Lexar® and Crucial® brand names. Lexar offers products in all major flash and DRAM memory categories, including consumer and enterprise-level USB flash drives, industry-leading memory cards for photography, and all popular form factors of memory cards for mobile devices. For computers, Lexar also offers a full range of DRAM computer memory upgrades for PCs and Mac® systems, and solid state drives (SSDs). An industry leader in innovative, patented flash memory technology, Lexar is vertically integrated with Micron Technology, Inc., one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family