Sharkoon SATA-Hard Drive Docking station now also with IDE-Port
Sharkoon QuickPort Combo: SATA-Hard Drive docking station with additional IDE-Port for Hard Drive and optical Drives / external Port via USB / MSRP 29.99 euros
Due to numerous customer requests, Sharkoon has expanded their "QuickPort" hard drive adapter-series with a model that now includes an additional IDE-interface: The Sharkoon QuickPort Combo now offers an interface for IDE-devices located beside the SATA-hard drive connection port.
Sharkoon's QuickPort models are the ideal solutions for hard drive collectors, allowing them to attach their external storage mediums quickly and easily to their PC or notebooks- perhaps occasionally for a fast HD-backup or for also accessing the private hard drive media center as an application for a TV streaming client. The hard drive is simply inserted into the QuickPort and immediately recognized as a device, therefore eliminating time consuming installation to a computer or external housings. The adapter itself is attached via USB to the computer. Like the previous models, the QuickPort Combo also accommodates SATA-Hard Drives in both 2.5 and 3.5 inch formats. A folding mechanism ensures a secure hold on either size model. When finished, users can simply take the hard drive with them by utilizing the eject button.
New, located in the front of the Combo model, is the additional IDE-interface which can be quickly and easily connected to a PC or notebook from the hard disc and optical drives. The IDE-Data Cable for the 3.5 inch device and the 2.5 inch hard drive along with the 4 pin power cable, the power adapter and cable for the QuickPort, a USB-cable, and a short reference guide are all included within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Combo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 29.99 euros.
For further information regarding the Sharkoon QuickPort Combo or other Sharkoon products, to requests photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling