Sharkoon SATA-Hard Drive Docking station now also with IDE-Port
Sharkoon QuickPort Combo: SATA-Hard Drive docking station with additional IDE-Port for Hard Drive and optical Drives / external Port via USB / MSRP 29.99 euros
Due to numerous customer requests, Sharkoon has expanded their "QuickPort" hard drive adapter-series with a model that now includes an additional IDE-interface: The Sharkoon QuickPort Combo now offers an interface for IDE-devices located beside the SATA-hard drive connection port.
Sharkoon's QuickPort models are the ideal solutions for hard drive collectors, allowing them to attach their external storage mediums quickly and easily to their PC or notebooks- perhaps occasionally for a fast HD-backup or for also accessing the private hard drive media center as an application for a TV streaming client. The hard drive is simply inserted into the QuickPort and immediately recognized as a device, therefore eliminating time consuming installation to a computer or external housings. The adapter itself is attached via USB to the computer. Like the previous models, the QuickPort Combo also accommodates SATA-Hard Drives in both 2.5 and 3.5 inch formats. A folding mechanism ensures a secure hold on either size model. When finished, users can simply take the hard drive with them by utilizing the eject button.
New, located in the front of the Combo model, is the additional IDE-interface which can be quickly and easily connected to a PC or notebook from the hard disc and optical drives. The IDE-Data Cable for the 3.5 inch device and the 2.5 inch hard drive along with the 4 pin power cable, the power adapter and cable for the QuickPort, a USB-cable, and a short reference guide are all included within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Combo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 29.99 euros.
For further information regarding the Sharkoon QuickPort Combo or other Sharkoon products, to requests photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- Sony's PlayStation 4 dominates sales charts with 30.2 million sales
- Halo PC is finally happening, and Microsoft has nothing to do with it
- I am the new guy
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS
- Cherry Announces MW 2310, MW 2110, and MC 2000 Mice
- Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented Isolated Dual System Technology
- QPAD's latest mouse launches world premier at Dreamhack
- Noctua Introduces 24V IndustrialPPC Fans