Sharkoon SATA-Hard Drive Docking station now also with IDE-Port
Sharkoon QuickPort Combo: SATA-Hard Drive docking station with additional IDE-Port for Hard Drive and optical Drives / external Port via USB / MSRP 29.99 euros
Due to numerous customer requests, Sharkoon has expanded their "QuickPort" hard drive adapter-series with a model that now includes an additional IDE-interface: The Sharkoon QuickPort Combo now offers an interface for IDE-devices located beside the SATA-hard drive connection port.
Sharkoon's QuickPort models are the ideal solutions for hard drive collectors, allowing them to attach their external storage mediums quickly and easily to their PC or notebooks- perhaps occasionally for a fast HD-backup or for also accessing the private hard drive media center as an application for a TV streaming client. The hard drive is simply inserted into the QuickPort and immediately recognized as a device, therefore eliminating time consuming installation to a computer or external housings. The adapter itself is attached via USB to the computer. Like the previous models, the QuickPort Combo also accommodates SATA-Hard Drives in both 2.5 and 3.5 inch formats. A folding mechanism ensures a secure hold on either size model. When finished, users can simply take the hard drive with them by utilizing the eject button.
New, located in the front of the Combo model, is the additional IDE-interface which can be quickly and easily connected to a PC or notebook from the hard disc and optical drives. The IDE-Data Cable for the 3.5 inch device and the 2.5 inch hard drive along with the 4 pin power cable, the power adapter and cable for the QuickPort, a USB-cable, and a short reference guide are all included within shipping.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort Combo available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 29.99 euros.
For further information regarding the Sharkoon QuickPort Combo or other Sharkoon products, to requests photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20