GALAXY Kicks Off Promotion with The Sims 3
September, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, today kicks off its latest promotion featuring EA Game's popular strategic life simulator - The Sims 3. This promotion provides users with a voucher for 20-percent off the price of The Sims 3 through EA Game's online store. The 20-percent coupon ship in select Galaxy GeForce 9400GT, 9500GT, 9600GT series graphics cards in global (except US and China (Mainland) market). This offer is limited in quantity, please check the "coupon inside" label from the outside of box.
About the game:
The Sims 3 is the ultimate strategic life simulator that lets players create unique Sims by changing all physical aspects - eye color, hair color, facial features, body and more - and personality in the game. The Sims 3 also enables gamers to take control of their Sims' life by customizing all aspects of a home - furniture, wallpaper and wardrobe - and even the car in the Sims' driveway. The game play doesn't stop there, when online, gamers can share their creations, unlock additional towns, create movies and unlock other online only features.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications