GALAXY Kicks Off Promotion with The Sims 3
September, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, today kicks off its latest promotion featuring EA Game's popular strategic life simulator - The Sims 3. This promotion provides users with a voucher for 20-percent off the price of The Sims 3 through EA Game's online store. The 20-percent coupon ship in select Galaxy GeForce 9400GT, 9500GT, 9600GT series graphics cards in global (except US and China (Mainland) market). This offer is limited in quantity, please check the "coupon inside" label from the outside of box.
About the game:
The Sims 3 is the ultimate strategic life simulator that lets players create unique Sims by changing all physical aspects - eye color, hair color, facial features, body and more - and personality in the game. The Sims 3 also enables gamers to take control of their Sims' life by customizing all aspects of a home - furniture, wallpaper and wardrobe - and even the car in the Sims' driveway. The game play doesn't stop there, when online, gamers can share their creations, unlock additional towns, create movies and unlock other online only features.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni