GALAXY Kicks Off Promotion with The Sims 3
September, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, today kicks off its latest promotion featuring EA Game's popular strategic life simulator - The Sims 3. This promotion provides users with a voucher for 20-percent off the price of The Sims 3 through EA Game's online store. The 20-percent coupon ship in select Galaxy GeForce 9400GT, 9500GT, 9600GT series graphics cards in global (except US and China (Mainland) market). This offer is limited in quantity, please check the "coupon inside" label from the outside of box.
About the game:
The Sims 3 is the ultimate strategic life simulator that lets players create unique Sims by changing all physical aspects - eye color, hair color, facial features, body and more - and personality in the game. The Sims 3 also enables gamers to take control of their Sims' life by customizing all aspects of a home - furniture, wallpaper and wardrobe - and even the car in the Sims' driveway. The game play doesn't stop there, when online, gamers can share their creations, unlock additional towns, create movies and unlock other online only features.
Latest News Posts
- Treat your Mac to an 8TB HGST Ultrastar HDD from Other World Computing
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Puzzle gaming just got real, cooperate or die in Magnetic: Cage Closed
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt