Maelstrom is King
When it comes to gaming chassis modification and upgrade, expandability is something that end-users look to when searching for the most capable of systems. The world of computer components changes at a constant pace and expandability becomes important when it comes to acquiring new technologies and multiple components. The design and development team at In Win constantly base their ideas off of what end-users require during their gaming experience, and the Maelstrom is no exception.
Exquisite and durable paint job
The Maelstrom is fitted with a coat of dark metallic paint that not only works to show the Maelstrom's intimidating character, but also protects against humidity and oxidation. This will help expand the lifespan of the chassis.
Revolutionary high efficiency thermal solution
A whopping total of nine 12cm fans blanket the interior of the Maelstrom, providing an unparalleled thermal solution. Mesh vents on the front, top, and side panel offer superior ventilation and trap dust and other objects that could clog your system.
Excellent acoustic and vibration solutions
Carefully laid inside the chassis are several acoustic absorbers that help to efficiently reduce noise and shocks that are a result of your interior components.
User friendly mechanical design
The patented shock-free railing system makes upgrading a breeze. The rails are lined with rubber that absorb shocks and extend the life of your drives.
The Maelstrom is a king in the expansion arena. Able to support a total of four CPU M/B ranging from Micro-ATX to Extended-ATX, as well as 11 5.25" Drives, the Maelstrom over-accommodates for the most stringent of users.
The Maelstrom from In Win is anything but discreet. Aside from the nine 12cm fans, the Maelstrom includes retaining holes at the rear for water cooling, providing an even more advanced cooling solution for your system. The PSU is designed to mount at the bottom of the chassis and retains an independent ventilation hole, providing excellent cooling and prolonging the components' lifespan.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Cards Against Humanity sold nothing over Black Friday, still made $54k
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis