Maelstrom is King
When it comes to gaming chassis modification and upgrade, expandability is something that end-users look to when searching for the most capable of systems. The world of computer components changes at a constant pace and expandability becomes important when it comes to acquiring new technologies and multiple components. The design and development team at In Win constantly base their ideas off of what end-users require during their gaming experience, and the Maelstrom is no exception.
Exquisite and durable paint job
The Maelstrom is fitted with a coat of dark metallic paint that not only works to show the Maelstrom's intimidating character, but also protects against humidity and oxidation. This will help expand the lifespan of the chassis.
Revolutionary high efficiency thermal solution
A whopping total of nine 12cm fans blanket the interior of the Maelstrom, providing an unparalleled thermal solution. Mesh vents on the front, top, and side panel offer superior ventilation and trap dust and other objects that could clog your system.
Excellent acoustic and vibration solutions
Carefully laid inside the chassis are several acoustic absorbers that help to efficiently reduce noise and shocks that are a result of your interior components.
User friendly mechanical design
The patented shock-free railing system makes upgrading a breeze. The rails are lined with rubber that absorb shocks and extend the life of your drives.
The Maelstrom is a king in the expansion arena. Able to support a total of four CPU M/B ranging from Micro-ATX to Extended-ATX, as well as 11 5.25" Drives, the Maelstrom over-accommodates for the most stringent of users.
The Maelstrom from In Win is anything but discreet. Aside from the nine 12cm fans, the Maelstrom includes retaining holes at the rear for water cooling, providing an even more advanced cooling solution for your system. The PSU is designed to mount at the bottom of the chassis and retains an independent ventilation hole, providing excellent cooling and prolonging the components' lifespan.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- Corsair adds more premium to Dominator Platinum Special Edition RAM
- EVGA's huge DG-87 PC crams 4 x watercooled GTX 980 Ti cards, and more
- Corsair shows off Vengeance LED DDR4 RAM, capable of 4333MHz
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream