Media Alert: ASUS announces The Ultimate Force (TUF) series
TUF series delivers features for achieving preeminent stability, compatibility and durability.
The first product named in the line is SABERTOOTH 55i.
Based on Intel® P55 chipset and purpose-designed for durability, SABERTOOTH 55i motherboard is equipped with a wealth of exclusive TUF features built to provide the most reliable computing experience.
- CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Technology to provide the 50% larger cooling area for maximum heat dissipation.
- CoolMem! Fan Frame to provide an effective and easy DIY way to cool the memory for improving system stability and memory life.
- E.S.P. [Efficient Switching Power] design dramatically improves system efficiency (exclusive to this motherboard).
- TUF Caps. & MOSFETs [certified through military-grade standards], provide rugged performance even in the most challenging conditions.
- MemOK! provides super compatibility and Drive Xpert to automatically back up vital data at any time with ease.
With those features, SABERTOOTH 55i is built to be the toughest Mb in the world.
Images available here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- Xiaomi Mi MIX rocks its edge-to-edge display
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage