Media Alert: ASUS announces The Ultimate Force (TUF) series
TUF series delivers features for achieving preeminent stability, compatibility and durability.
The first product named in the line is SABERTOOTH 55i.
Based on Intel® P55 chipset and purpose-designed for durability, SABERTOOTH 55i motherboard is equipped with a wealth of exclusive TUF features built to provide the most reliable computing experience.
- CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Technology to provide the 50% larger cooling area for maximum heat dissipation.
- CoolMem! Fan Frame to provide an effective and easy DIY way to cool the memory for improving system stability and memory life.
- E.S.P. [Efficient Switching Power] design dramatically improves system efficiency (exclusive to this motherboard).
- TUF Caps. & MOSFETs [certified through military-grade standards], provide rugged performance even in the most challenging conditions.
- MemOK! provides super compatibility and Drive Xpert to automatically back up vital data at any time with ease.
With those features, SABERTOOTH 55i is built to be the toughest Mb in the world.
Images available here.
Latest News Posts
- PayPal adjusting strategy, needs to close the gap in mobile payments
- Xtube porn website compromised, infecting users with malware
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- ASUS UX303LN battery life decreasing
- ASRock H97M-ITX/ac won't boot
- ASRock Z97 Extreme6/ac Ultra Fast Boot incompatible with RST Raid?
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi