Media Alert: ASUS announces The Ultimate Force (TUF) series
TUF series delivers features for achieving preeminent stability, compatibility and durability.
The first product named in the line is SABERTOOTH 55i.
Based on Intel® P55 chipset and purpose-designed for durability, SABERTOOTH 55i motherboard is equipped with a wealth of exclusive TUF features built to provide the most reliable computing experience.
- CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Technology to provide the 50% larger cooling area for maximum heat dissipation.
- CoolMem! Fan Frame to provide an effective and easy DIY way to cool the memory for improving system stability and memory life.
- E.S.P. [Efficient Switching Power] design dramatically improves system efficiency (exclusive to this motherboard).
- TUF Caps. & MOSFETs [certified through military-grade standards], provide rugged performance even in the most challenging conditions.
- MemOK! provides super compatibility and Drive Xpert to automatically back up vital data at any time with ease.
With those features, SABERTOOTH 55i is built to be the toughest Mb in the world.
Images available here.
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset