Media Alert: ASUS announces The Ultimate Force (TUF) series
TUF series delivers features for achieving preeminent stability, compatibility and durability.
The first product named in the line is SABERTOOTH 55i.
Based on Intel® P55 chipset and purpose-designed for durability, SABERTOOTH 55i motherboard is equipped with a wealth of exclusive TUF features built to provide the most reliable computing experience.
- CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Technology to provide the 50% larger cooling area for maximum heat dissipation.
- CoolMem! Fan Frame to provide an effective and easy DIY way to cool the memory for improving system stability and memory life.
- E.S.P. [Efficient Switching Power] design dramatically improves system efficiency (exclusive to this motherboard).
- TUF Caps. & MOSFETs [certified through military-grade standards], provide rugged performance even in the most challenging conditions.
- MemOK! provides super compatibility and Drive Xpert to automatically back up vital data at any time with ease.
With those features, SABERTOOTH 55i is built to be the toughest Mb in the world.
Images available here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio