iBUYPOWER Announces Three New Systems Featuring the ATI Radeon HD 5850 and 5870 Graphics Cards
The next generation GPUs future-proof the new iBUYPOWER Gaming Computers -- allowing them to take advantage of Direct X 11 Graphics
El Monte, CA - September 23, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the Gamer Fire 480, Gamer Fire 600, and Gamer Mage 855 Gaming PCs. All three systems will all feature the Windows 7 friendly ATI Radeon HD 5850 or 5870 graphics cards. The new GPUs ability to run DirectX 11 based games future-proofs the iBUYPOWER systems, preparing them for next generation gameplay with breathtaking 3D visual effects and the ultra-realistic imagery.
Extreme gamers will relish in the new GPU's Eyefinity technology, which allows the two new Radeon models to simultaneously drive up to 6 30-inch displays. Additionally, the new graphics cards will lighten the load on the system's processor by quickly taking on tasks like video transcoding, thus improving overall system performance.
Gamers on a budget will love the value offered by the Gamer Fire 480, which pairs the new ATI Radeon HD 5850 with AMD's latest 3.1Ghz Dual-Core Phenom II X2 550. The Gamer Fire 480 also sports 4GB DDR2 system memory and a 320GB hard drive, all for just over $800. Gamers with a little more to spend will look at the Gamer Fire 600 Gaming PC, which also includes the ATI Radeon HD 5850 1GB, but steps up to a triple-core AMD Phenom II x3 720, 4GB of DDR3, and a 500GB hard drive.
The third system, the iBUYPOWER Gamer Mage 855, is for the gamer who wants the best AMD and ATI have to offer in their system. The Gamer Mage packs in the powerful ATI Radeon HD 5870, quad core Phenom II X4 965, speedy 4GB DDR3, and a spacious 1TB hard drive, all for under $1500.
Gamers looking to get the most out of their new systems can take advantage of the iBUYPOWER Labs' new Power Drive Overclocking Service. iBUYPOWER offers three levels of service - up to 10%, up to 20% and up to 30% overclocking, ranging in price from only $19 for their "Level 1 Power Drive (up to 10% overclock)" to $49 and $99 for level 2 and 3 overclocking.
Power Drive overclocking service is one of the many iBUYPOWER Lab's Technologies available to customers. Other innovative iBUYPOWER exclusive products and services developed in iBUYPOWER Labs include the Harmony sound reduction system, the Internal USB Expansion System and the Specialized Advanced Packaging System with expanding foam inserts to prevent damage during shipping.
The iBUYPOWER Gamer Fire 480, Gamer Fire 600, and Gamer Mage 855 Gaming PCs are available now at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com for $819, $899, and $1,499 respectively.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at http://www.iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
FULL SPECS BELOW
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com.
Latest News Posts
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- Microsoft restores Windows 10 November update downloads
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS