SilverStone Introduce GRANDIA SERIES GD04 Ultimate HTPC Chassis
We would like to introduce you our current SilverStone new HTPC, GD04:
GD04 has a beautifully proportioned exterior and powerful thermal capability that rivals the best tower chassis.
From the front, the GD04 is shaped similarly to most home theater components, but the depth was reduced to a mere 32 cm.
Even though GD04's diminutive size allows it to easily integrate into any home theater cabinet, it can still accommodate an impressive list of standard components such as 5.25" optical drive, two 3.5" hard drives, a 2.5" SSD, a standard ATX power supply, and two high-end graphics cards up to 10.5 inches.
Cooling duty in the GD04 is handled by three filtered 120mm fans designed with the same positive air pressure as the Fortress FT01, this enables class-leading cooling efficiency, reduced dust buildup, and silent operation.
To make installation simpler, there is even enough space for cable management to be easily accomplished without the need for short cabled or modular power supply.
Features in overview:
- Incredible 32 cm depth to fit comfortably inside home theater cabinet
- Positive air pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention
- Support expansion cards up to 10.5 inches
- Three silent 120mm fans included
- Thick 8.0mm aluminum front panel with premium styling
- Designed with cable routing for easy installation
- Support power supply up to 180mm long
- Support 2.5" hard drive or SSD (Solid-state drive)
The SilverStone Grandia GD04 is available in europe from 29th september 2009.
The recommended enduser price is : 81,60 EUR (excl. VAT).
For more information you are welcome to visit our website:
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus co-founder has big ambitions over the next five years
- Seagate reports small drop in earnings amid anti-SSD claims
- Pew study finds 15% of US adults don't access the Internet
- EA receives 77% of its revenue from online services and DLC
- CEO of failed MtGox bitcoin exchange arrested in Japan
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth