SilverStone Introduce GRANDIA SERIES GD04 Ultimate HTPC Chassis
We would like to introduce you our current SilverStone new HTPC, GD04:
GD04 has a beautifully proportioned exterior and powerful thermal capability that rivals the best tower chassis.
From the front, the GD04 is shaped similarly to most home theater components, but the depth was reduced to a mere 32 cm.
Even though GD04's diminutive size allows it to easily integrate into any home theater cabinet, it can still accommodate an impressive list of standard components such as 5.25" optical drive, two 3.5" hard drives, a 2.5" SSD, a standard ATX power supply, and two high-end graphics cards up to 10.5 inches.
Cooling duty in the GD04 is handled by three filtered 120mm fans designed with the same positive air pressure as the Fortress FT01, this enables class-leading cooling efficiency, reduced dust buildup, and silent operation.
To make installation simpler, there is even enough space for cable management to be easily accomplished without the need for short cabled or modular power supply.
Features in overview:
- Incredible 32 cm depth to fit comfortably inside home theater cabinet
- Positive air pressure design for excellent cooling/quietness and dust-prevention
- Support expansion cards up to 10.5 inches
- Three silent 120mm fans included
- Thick 8.0mm aluminum front panel with premium styling
- Designed with cable routing for easy installation
- Support power supply up to 180mm long
- Support 2.5" hard drive or SSD (Solid-state drive)
The SilverStone Grandia GD04 is available in europe from 29th september 2009.
The recommended enduser price is : 81,60 EUR (excl. VAT).
For more information you are welcome to visit our website:
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo delays The Legend of Zelda on the Wii U into 2016
- James Bond's 'Spectre' teased in first trailer
- Slack rolling out two-factor authentication after data breach
- Hotels embracing RFID finding plenty of upside to tracking technology
- Rockstar Games makes us drool with more GTA 5 PC images in 4K
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Jenkins J10 Black Earphones Review - $3 can go a long way
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi