World's Smallest Wireless N USB Adapter Now Available from TRENDnet
TORRANCE, Calif. -September 22, 2009-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the world's smallest 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UB. The ultra compact form factor is slightly larger than a U.S. quarter, measuring a remarkable 1.3 inches (3.3 cm) from end to end.
The 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter connects a laptop or desktop computer to a wireless n network at up to 6x the speed and 3x the coverage of a wireless g connection. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup or WPS technology eliminates the hassle of entering complicated codes in order to connect to a wireless network. Simply press the WPS button on a compatible router (most TRENDnet routers feature a WPS button), then press the WPS button on TRENDnet's 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, confirm that you want to connect, and you're connected!
Advanced wireless encryption protects your valuable data. Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service prioritizes important video, audio and gaming traffic to create a premium wireless experience.
"We have looked high and low and are confident in our claim that the TEW-648UB is the smallest adapter on the market today. In fact t it is half the size of the average wireless N USB adapter." stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "Despite its' diminutive size, it performs well. We welcome all independent tests against any other 150Mbps (or 1x1) adapter on the market today. The adapter features an equally small price tag. With a predicted street price in the low $20 range, this adapter sets a new price-to-performance standard."
The 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UB, has an MSRP of US $24.99.
This product will be available from all of TRENDnet's online, retail, DMR, and distribution partners.
High resolution images are available at the following link:
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis