World's Smallest Wireless N USB Adapter Now Available from TRENDnet
TORRANCE, Calif. -September 22, 2009-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the world's smallest 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UB. The ultra compact form factor is slightly larger than a U.S. quarter, measuring a remarkable 1.3 inches (3.3 cm) from end to end.
The 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter connects a laptop or desktop computer to a wireless n network at up to 6x the speed and 3x the coverage of a wireless g connection. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup or WPS technology eliminates the hassle of entering complicated codes in order to connect to a wireless network. Simply press the WPS button on a compatible router (most TRENDnet routers feature a WPS button), then press the WPS button on TRENDnet's 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, confirm that you want to connect, and you're connected!
Advanced wireless encryption protects your valuable data. Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service prioritizes important video, audio and gaming traffic to create a premium wireless experience.
"We have looked high and low and are confident in our claim that the TEW-648UB is the smallest adapter on the market today. In fact t it is half the size of the average wireless N USB adapter." stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "Despite its' diminutive size, it performs well. We welcome all independent tests against any other 150Mbps (or 1x1) adapter on the market today. The adapter features an equally small price tag. With a predicted street price in the low $20 range, this adapter sets a new price-to-performance standard."
The 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UB, has an MSRP of US $24.99.
This product will be available from all of TRENDnet's online, retail, DMR, and distribution partners.
High resolution images are available at the following link:
Latest News Posts
- WikiLeaks says the United States spied on Japan, a close Asian ally
- 3 Reasons This Game Developer Bundle Is a Beginner's Dream
- Destiny: The Taken King's game zone is a cyclopean Hive ship
- Use Meerkat to stream live video footage from your GoPro
- Hackers hijacking your webcam and finding ways to profit from it
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia