World's Smallest Wireless N USB Adapter Now Available from TRENDnet
TORRANCE, Calif. -September 22, 2009-TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the world's smallest 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UB. The ultra compact form factor is slightly larger than a U.S. quarter, measuring a remarkable 1.3 inches (3.3 cm) from end to end.
The 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter connects a laptop or desktop computer to a wireless n network at up to 6x the speed and 3x the coverage of a wireless g connection. One-touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup or WPS technology eliminates the hassle of entering complicated codes in order to connect to a wireless network. Simply press the WPS button on a compatible router (most TRENDnet routers feature a WPS button), then press the WPS button on TRENDnet's 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, confirm that you want to connect, and you're connected!
Advanced wireless encryption protects your valuable data. Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) Quality of Service prioritizes important video, audio and gaming traffic to create a premium wireless experience.
"We have looked high and low and are confident in our claim that the TEW-648UB is the smallest adapter on the market today. In fact t it is half the size of the average wireless N USB adapter." stated Zak Wood, Director of Global Marketing for TRENDnet. "Despite its' diminutive size, it performs well. We welcome all independent tests against any other 150Mbps (or 1x1) adapter on the market today. The adapter features an equally small price tag. With a predicted street price in the low $20 range, this adapter sets a new price-to-performance standard."
The 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter, model TEW-648UB, has an MSRP of US $24.99.
This product will be available from all of TRENDnet's online, retail, DMR, and distribution partners.
High resolution images are available at the following link:
Latest News Posts
- Google hit AI breakthrough that could be huge for self-driving cars
- SanDisk unveils huge 200GB microSD card for Android devices
- Concern in rising number of tax-related scams and cybercrime
- Samsung announces new Gear VR for the new Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge
- Samsung makes the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge official, with 14nm CPU
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop