Kingston Increases Speed on DataTraveler 410 USB Flash Drive
Kingston Technology Europe Ltd, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Corporation, today announced it is increasing read and write speeds on its Kingston DataTraveler 410 USB Flash drive to 20 MB/sec. read and write. Shipping in capacities up to 32GB, the speedy DataTraveler 410 allows for faster file transfers and is password protected to help keep data secure.
The faster read and write speeds make the DataTraveler 410 the ideal drive for high-definition photos, large documents, presentations, music, videos and other data. It includes SecureTraveler software, which allows users to create and access a password-protected area of the drive called the "Privacy Zone."
The increased data transfer rates of the DataTraveler 410 follows a recent speed bump of the higher capacities (16- and 32GB) of Kingston's consumer-level DataTraveler I G2, DataTraveler 101 and DataTraveler 100 drives to read and write speeds of 10 MB/sec.
Kingston DataTraveler USB drives are backed by a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support.
DataTraveler 410 Product Features and Specifications:
Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
Dimensions: 2.58" x 0.71" x 0.41" (65.76mm x 17.98mm x 10.7mm)
Speeds: data transfer rates of up to 20MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write
Operating Temperature: 32º F to 140º F (0º C to 60º C)
Storage Temperature: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
Simple: just plug into a USB port
Practical: capless swivel design protects USB connector; no cap to lose
Guaranteed: five-year warranty
Safeguarded: includes SecureTraveler security software for Windows
Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista-based systems
Latest News Posts
- Destiny: The Taken King's raid won't be live upon release
- Save Up to 96% On August's Top 3 Deals
- Astronauts believe it's only a matter of time before man heads to Mars
- Destiny: Xur's Three of Coins exotic drop buff will be a gamble
- UK debuts its 'UK Against ISIL' social media account
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20