Kingston Increases Speed on DataTraveler 410 USB Flash Drive
Kingston Technology Europe Ltd, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Corporation, today announced it is increasing read and write speeds on its Kingston DataTraveler 410 USB Flash drive to 20 MB/sec. read and write. Shipping in capacities up to 32GB, the speedy DataTraveler 410 allows for faster file transfers and is password protected to help keep data secure.
The faster read and write speeds make the DataTraveler 410 the ideal drive for high-definition photos, large documents, presentations, music, videos and other data. It includes SecureTraveler software, which allows users to create and access a password-protected area of the drive called the "Privacy Zone."
The increased data transfer rates of the DataTraveler 410 follows a recent speed bump of the higher capacities (16- and 32GB) of Kingston's consumer-level DataTraveler I G2, DataTraveler 101 and DataTraveler 100 drives to read and write speeds of 10 MB/sec.
Kingston DataTraveler USB drives are backed by a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support.
DataTraveler 410 Product Features and Specifications:
Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
Dimensions: 2.58" x 0.71" x 0.41" (65.76mm x 17.98mm x 10.7mm)
Speeds: data transfer rates of up to 20MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write
Operating Temperature: 32º F to 140º F (0º C to 60º C)
Storage Temperature: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
Simple: just plug into a USB port
Practical: capless swivel design protects USB connector; no cap to lose
Guaranteed: five-year warranty
Safeguarded: includes SecureTraveler security software for Windows
Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista-based systems
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20