Kingston Increases Speed on DataTraveler 410 USB Flash Drive
Kingston Technology Europe Ltd, a subsidiary of Kingston Technology Corporation, today announced it is increasing read and write speeds on its Kingston DataTraveler 410 USB Flash drive to 20 MB/sec. read and write. Shipping in capacities up to 32GB, the speedy DataTraveler 410 allows for faster file transfers and is password protected to help keep data secure.
The faster read and write speeds make the DataTraveler 410 the ideal drive for high-definition photos, large documents, presentations, music, videos and other data. It includes SecureTraveler software, which allows users to create and access a password-protected area of the drive called the "Privacy Zone."
The increased data transfer rates of the DataTraveler 410 follows a recent speed bump of the higher capacities (16- and 32GB) of Kingston's consumer-level DataTraveler I G2, DataTraveler 101 and DataTraveler 100 drives to read and write speeds of 10 MB/sec.
Kingston DataTraveler USB drives are backed by a five-year warranty and 24/7 tech support.
DataTraveler 410 Product Features and Specifications:
Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB
Dimensions: 2.58" x 0.71" x 0.41" (65.76mm x 17.98mm x 10.7mm)
Speeds: data transfer rates of up to 20MB/sec. read and 20MB/sec. write
Operating Temperature: 32º F to 140º F (0º C to 60º C)
Storage Temperature: -4º F to 185º F (-20º C to 85º C)
Simple: just plug into a USB port
Practical: capless swivel design protects USB connector; no cap to lose
Guaranteed: five-year warranty
Safeguarded: includes SecureTraveler security software for Windows
Enhanced: for Windows ReadyBoost on Vista-based systems
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft boss says Xbox 'needs to do better' in European markets
- Garmin shows Edge 520 GPS, including Strava Live functionality
- Get Your Amazon Web Services Certification With This Bundle
- Star Wars Battlefront based on 'absolute core' from the movies
- Sony raising $4 billion, will go all-in with camera sensors
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- BIOS Disk Boot Option settings don't hold (GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK)
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive