Acronova's Nimbie NB12BR Now Supports 8x Blu-ray Burning in Automation
The compact and automated Nimbie NB12BR now supports the industry's highest speed for burning Blu-ray discs without PC connection
North Brunswick, New Jersey 22nd September 2009 - Nimbie NB12BR, the world's most compact duplicator, now comes with the industry fastest Pioneer BDR-203BK for standalone burning applications at an advanced production rate. Burning 100 or more Blu-ray discs at 8x high speed in automation is now easier and faster.
Blu-ray enabled Nimbie NB12BR provides users new options for data storage and back up. A single layer Blu-ray discs can hold up to 25GB and 50GB on a dual-layer disc, offering the possibility to back up large amount of data on fewer optical storage media. The arrival of Nimbie NB12BR is also an exciting news for video makers, making it possible for them to burn high-definition (HD) videos.
Nimbie NB12BR has eliminated the traditional robotic arm to increase the unit's efficiency in disc handling. Acronova Technology introduced a new top-feeding loader and un-loader which shortens cycle time and allows unlimited disc refill to any on-going disc duplication project.
Besides one to one disc duplication, Nimbie NB12BR can also do multiple master copies and complete multiple projects in one run. As a standalone unit, no PC connection is required. Nimbie NB12BR's one touch operation with LED indicators are simple and easy to use, most users can use the unit without learning time invested.
Nimbie NB12BR is the most affordable standalone Blu-ray auto loading system at MSRP of $1295. The Nimbie autoloader also comes in PC connected model for disc duplication, data storage, back up, LightScribe labeling and audio ripping. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.acronova.com.
About Acronova Technology, Inc
Acronova Technology is a manufacturing leader serving the CD/DVD duplication equipment industry since 2002. Acronova vows to offer user friendly, affordable and reliable disc auto loading solutions that transcend innovation and creativity.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015