ARCTIC NC - A Portable USB-Powered Cooler for your Laptop
(Pfäffikon/ Switzerland, 22 September 2009) The Swiss low noise cooling
solution provider ARCTIC COOLING today announced the launch of their first
notebook cooler - ARCTIC NC. Its revolutionary design concept and userfriendly
functions make it a stylish portable cooler for laptop users.
Excellent quiet cooling stabilizes your laptop
The ARCTIC NC is a perfect cooling device for any laptops between 12" and
19". The two 60mm fans draw adequate cool air in and wind is blown out from
the vent evenly to the bottom of the laptop. Unlike other plate-design coolers,
heat can be dissipated from the sides of the laptop easily to achieve maximum
cooling performance. Moreover, fan noise of the ARCTIC NC is undetectable
at only 0.1 sone - even at full speed. The ARCTIC NC keeps the laptop at
safe temperatures and quiet at all time - even during heavy gaming.
When the laptop temperature is low, its in-built cooling system will remain at a
relatively low speed which is much quieter than running at full capacity. As a
result, the ARCTIC NC does not only offer you inaudible cooling itself, it also
turns the laptop to a much quieter operation.
The risk of system failure decreases when the laptop is properly cooled, and
therefore, users can work / game longer hours without any hassle. Also, using
the ARCTIC NC will extend the overall service life of the valuable laptop
because of lower temperature.
Convenient, user-friendly, multi-functional notebook cooler
The ON/OFF switch of the ARCTIC NC is also designed for adjusting the fan
speed. Thanks to the PWM controller, fan speed can be set from 800 - 1,700
rpm according to personal needs and preference. The ARCTIC NC is
equipped with 4 USB ports for additional USB accessories such as flash
drives, mouse, battery chargers etc. Compared with those with only one or no
USB port, the ARCTIC NC is more practical, convenient and user-friendly.
A high quality low power notebook cooler
Since the ARCTIC NC is USB-powered, no extra batteries and adaptors are
required. Thanks to the extremely low power USB 2.0 chipset, the high quality
motors developed in Germany, and the built-in PWM fan speed controller, the
ARCTIC NC is more energy efficient than other conventional notebook coolers.
Robust, light, portable, comfortable
Slightly tilted at the back, the ARCTIC NC creates a nice angle for laptop
keyboard. Typing becomes easier and more comfortable than on flat surface.
Composed of high quality polycarbonate, the ARCTIC NC is nearly
unbreakable. It is also as light as a feather as it weights only 250g - much
lighter than the aluminum ones. With unique coating, this cooler gives users a
smooth, delicate and cosy touch. Without a doubt, the ARCTIC NC is the best
cooler and travel companion for your valuable laptop.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio