ZOTAC Announces World's First Quake Live Cup
The weekly ZOTAC Cup adds new level of competition with Quake Live
HONG KONG - Sept. 21, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today announces the world's first Quake Live Cup where gamers can battle weekly for a chance to win prizes and enter into the ZOTAC Cup Hall of Fame.
"We wanted to expand the ZOTAC Cup beyond the scope of strategy and sports games. Now with the addition of the ZOTAC Quake Live Cup, we now have a Cup for a competitive first-person shooter that is free," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Quake Live is the latest multiplayer experience from id Software that is based on the new id Tech 3 engine. Using the Quake Live website as a portal to the game, id Software delivers an unprecedented gaming experience with access to the community, stats and social networking from a single state-of-the-art website.
"The beauty of Quake Live is it supports various operating systems, including Windows and Linux. It also does not require a high-end PC, all you need is a PC with an Internet connection, web browser and the Quake Live browser plugin, which makes it available to all gamers," Mr. Berger added.
ZOTAC's Quake Live Cup will have its own private server for weekly battles provided by id Software. Gamers all around the world can compete weekly in the ZOTAC Quake Live Cup for intense competition and a chance to win 100 and enter the ZOTAC Cup Hall of Fame beginning Oct. 4, 2009.
It's time to play in the ZOTAC Quake Live Cup!
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27 gaming monitor: 4K, 144Hz, HDR, G-Sync
- Unikrn expands into Vegas, acquires eSports firm LEET
- Nintendo reveals foldable New 2DS XL for $149
- AMD's new Ryzen Balanced Power Plan drivers are here
- Switch to get 'continuous stream' of third-party games
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives