ZOTAC Announces World's First Quake Live Cup
The weekly ZOTAC Cup adds new level of competition with Quake Live
HONG KONG - Sept. 21, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today announces the world's first Quake Live Cup where gamers can battle weekly for a chance to win prizes and enter into the ZOTAC Cup Hall of Fame.
"We wanted to expand the ZOTAC Cup beyond the scope of strategy and sports games. Now with the addition of the ZOTAC Quake Live Cup, we now have a Cup for a competitive first-person shooter that is free," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Quake Live is the latest multiplayer experience from id Software that is based on the new id Tech 3 engine. Using the Quake Live website as a portal to the game, id Software delivers an unprecedented gaming experience with access to the community, stats and social networking from a single state-of-the-art website.
"The beauty of Quake Live is it supports various operating systems, including Windows and Linux. It also does not require a high-end PC, all you need is a PC with an Internet connection, web browser and the Quake Live browser plugin, which makes it available to all gamers," Mr. Berger added.
ZOTAC's Quake Live Cup will have its own private server for weekly battles provided by id Software. Gamers all around the world can compete weekly in the ZOTAC Quake Live Cup for intense competition and a chance to win 100 and enter the ZOTAC Cup Hall of Fame beginning Oct. 4, 2009.
It's time to play in the ZOTAC Quake Live Cup!
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni