ZOTAC Announces World's First Quake Live Cup
The weekly ZOTAC Cup adds new level of competition with Quake Live
HONG KONG - Sept. 21, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today announces the world's first Quake Live Cup where gamers can battle weekly for a chance to win prizes and enter into the ZOTAC Cup Hall of Fame.
"We wanted to expand the ZOTAC Cup beyond the scope of strategy and sports games. Now with the addition of the ZOTAC Quake Live Cup, we now have a Cup for a competitive first-person shooter that is free," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Quake Live is the latest multiplayer experience from id Software that is based on the new id Tech 3 engine. Using the Quake Live website as a portal to the game, id Software delivers an unprecedented gaming experience with access to the community, stats and social networking from a single state-of-the-art website.
"The beauty of Quake Live is it supports various operating systems, including Windows and Linux. It also does not require a high-end PC, all you need is a PC with an Internet connection, web browser and the Quake Live browser plugin, which makes it available to all gamers," Mr. Berger added.
ZOTAC's Quake Live Cup will have its own private server for weekly battles provided by id Software. Gamers all around the world can compete weekly in the ZOTAC Quake Live Cup for intense competition and a chance to win 100 and enter the ZOTAC Cup Hall of Fame beginning Oct. 4, 2009.
It's time to play in the ZOTAC Quake Live Cup!
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- Harrison Ford crash update: Actor "Battered, but fine"
- This beautiful collaboration between ASUS and Bitspower should be seen
- AMD to unveil its next-gen Radeon R9 390X at Computex in June
- Mike Ey, Microsoft HoloLens designer killed in hit-and-run
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition
- Antec Announces VPF Series Power Supplies
- Valve Announces Link, Source 2, SteamVR, and More at GDC
- MSI Unveils an Arsenal of New GAMING Products