A-DATA unveils DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM high density solution for Apple® Mac OS® X Snow Leopard
Taipei, Taiwan - September 16, 2009 - A-DATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM module and Flash application products, has released DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM, the ultimate DRAM solution that unleashes the power of the new Apple® Mac OS® X Snow Leopard for Mac fans.
By launching high density DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM, A-DATA proves itself the leading position in providing users with complete DDR3 solutions. By adopting original DRAM IC, the high density DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM allows users to experience extreme performance while increasing work efficiency tremendously. Improving Mac's performance with less power consumption, A-DATA DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM has the advantage of low voltages and low latencies; and undergoes thorough strict in-house testing to guarantee 100% compatibility with Apple® Mac OS® X Snow Leopard.
Highly reliable, A-DATA DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM are available in 2GB and 4GB single module with reasonable price. In addition to offering DDR3 SO-DIMM, A-DATA also provides Mac fans various DRAM module solutions both for Mac laptop and desktop including DDR2 SO-DIMM, DDR2 Unbuffered-DIMM, DDR2 FB-DIMM. For more information regarding A-DATA Apple series, please visit http://www.adata-group.com.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- Explore ancient virus' with the Internet Archives malware museum
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform