A-DATA unveils DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM high density solution for AppleĀ® Mac OSĀ® X Snow Leopard
Taipei, Taiwan - September 16, 2009 - A-DATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM module and Flash application products, has released DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM, the ultimate DRAM solution that unleashes the power of the new AppleĀ® Mac OSĀ® X Snow Leopard for Mac fans.
By launching high density DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM, A-DATA proves itself the leading position in providing users with complete DDR3 solutions. By adopting original DRAM IC, the high density DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM allows users to experience extreme performance while increasing work efficiency tremendously. Improving Mac's performance with less power consumption, A-DATA DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM has the advantage of low voltages and low latencies; and undergoes thorough strict in-house testing to guarantee 100% compatibility with AppleĀ® Mac OSĀ® X Snow Leopard.
Highly reliable, A-DATA DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM are available in 2GB and 4GB single module with reasonable price. In addition to offering DDR3 SO-DIMM, A-DATA also provides Mac fans various DRAM module solutions both for Mac laptop and desktop including DDR2 SO-DIMM, DDR2 Unbuffered-DIMM, DDR2 FB-DIMM. For more information regarding A-DATA Apple series, please visit http://www.adata-group.com.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus