A-DATA unveils DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM high density solution for AppleĀ® Mac OSĀ® X Snow Leopard
Taipei, Taiwan - September 16, 2009 - A-DATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM module and Flash application products, has released DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM, the ultimate DRAM solution that unleashes the power of the new AppleĀ® Mac OSĀ® X Snow Leopard for Mac fans.
By launching high density DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM, A-DATA proves itself the leading position in providing users with complete DDR3 solutions. By adopting original DRAM IC, the high density DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM allows users to experience extreme performance while increasing work efficiency tremendously. Improving Mac's performance with less power consumption, A-DATA DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM has the advantage of low voltages and low latencies; and undergoes thorough strict in-house testing to guarantee 100% compatibility with AppleĀ® Mac OSĀ® X Snow Leopard.
Highly reliable, A-DATA DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM are available in 2GB and 4GB single module with reasonable price. In addition to offering DDR3 SO-DIMM, A-DATA also provides Mac fans various DRAM module solutions both for Mac laptop and desktop including DDR2 SO-DIMM, DDR2 Unbuffered-DIMM, DDR2 FB-DIMM. For more information regarding A-DATA Apple series, please visit http://www.adata-group.com.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand