Silicon Power DDR3 Memory Module
Absolute Compatibility with Intel Core i5 and Core i7 Platforms
September 16, 2009
yTaiwanzAs one of the leaders in flash memory module manufacturing, Silicon Power announces today that their full line of DDR3 memory modules are completely compatible with the new Intel Core i5 & i7 platforms. On September 8, Intel unleashed their new line of performance processors, namely Core i5 and i7 series. To complement their performances, Silicon Power DDR3 memory modules are excellent additions to the new platform while maintaining stability and boosting its overall performance!
Silicon Powerfs DDR3 1333/1066 memory module is compatible with Intel X58/ Corei7 and Intel P55/ Core i5. The new Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) technology support bandwidths of up to 6.4GB/s, best suited for gaming and modern HD multimedia content use. Silicon Powerfs DDR3 memory modules are in complete compliance with JEDEC standards, it uses the latest Fly-by circuit design for efficient communications between the DRAM and Controller. It also supports On-DIE Termination (ODT) to dramatically reduce unwanted reflection signals and maximize speed. Silicon Power insists on using original memory chips and FBGA packaging for better heat dissipation and accurate data transfer.
Silicon Powerfs dual / tri-channel memory packs are 100% tested, providing users with high performance, stability, durability and guarantee compatibility. It is in compliance with RoHS standards and comes with a complete after-sales service and lifetime warranty. For more information please visit http://www.silicon-power.com.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni