Silicon Power DDR3 Memory Module
Absolute Compatibility with Intel Core i5 and Core i7 Platforms
September 16, 2009
yTaiwanzAs one of the leaders in flash memory module manufacturing, Silicon Power announces today that their full line of DDR3 memory modules are completely compatible with the new Intel Core i5 & i7 platforms. On September 8, Intel unleashed their new line of performance processors, namely Core i5 and i7 series. To complement their performances, Silicon Power DDR3 memory modules are excellent additions to the new platform while maintaining stability and boosting its overall performance!
Silicon Powerfs DDR3 1333/1066 memory module is compatible with Intel X58/ Corei7 and Intel P55/ Core i5. The new Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) technology support bandwidths of up to 6.4GB/s, best suited for gaming and modern HD multimedia content use. Silicon Powerfs DDR3 memory modules are in complete compliance with JEDEC standards, it uses the latest Fly-by circuit design for efficient communications between the DRAM and Controller. It also supports On-DIE Termination (ODT) to dramatically reduce unwanted reflection signals and maximize speed. Silicon Power insists on using original memory chips and FBGA packaging for better heat dissipation and accurate data transfer.
Silicon Powerfs dual / tri-channel memory packs are 100% tested, providing users with high performance, stability, durability and guarantee compatibility. It is in compliance with RoHS standards and comes with a complete after-sales service and lifetime warranty. For more information please visit http://www.silicon-power.com.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- PlayStation Experience 2016: watch here live
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset