Print, Share, and Back Up Files Wirelessly with Belkin Home Base
(Compton, CA) - September 15, 2009 - Belkin Home Base lets anyone within an existing wireless network print to a single, shared printer from anywhere in the home. Attach an external hard drive to one of Home Base's four USB ports to save and share music, pictures, and videos with your family.
Home Base will automatically back up each connected computer's files periodically to a connected external hard drive, so you don't have to worry about sudden data loss. With the automatic sharing feature, Home Base can automatically upload your new photos to a Flickr or Picasa account. With popular gaming consoles like PS3 or Xbox 360®, Home Base lets you wirelessly access media files stored on an attached hard drive.
A 2008 ABI Research survey shows more people are incorporating wireless networks into their homes.The amount of people adopting home networking technology has grown from just over one-third of US households in 2006 to over 50 percent in 2008.
Broadband, printer and file sharing are the top three applications people are using in their home networks.
Now available in North America
Home Base (F5L049) - $129.99
Connect and access up to 4 USB 2.0 devices over an existing wireless network
Automatically back up files and share pictures on Flickr® and Picasa®
Access media files stored on your gaming console
Features push-button WPS security
Compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices
About Belkin International, Inc.
Belkin offers a diverse product mix that provides people with seamless electronics integration in their homes, cars, and on the go. Founded in California in 1983, Belkin is a privately held company and the recognized leader in connectivity solutions, in addition to accessories for MP3 devices, computers, and more. We provide extensive solutions for networking, home theater-with our PureAV® line of cables, power, and digital wireless accessories-and many more categories. You can view and purchase them at http://www.belkin.com, as well as through a network of major distributors, resellers, and superstores.
Belkin's phenomenal growth has led to our expanding global presence. In addition to corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, we now have offices throughout Europe-in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany, among others-and in the Asia Pacific region, including Australia, Shanghai, and our regional headquarters in Hong Kong.
Latest News Posts
- The Starcraft II World Championship Series is coming to a head
- Real cabon fibre in a PC build - we're not joking
- Apple recruiting engineers to help develop virtual reality devices
- Round 2 - Smartflash is suing Apple after their previous $533m win
- US regulator worried of major 'Armageddon' cyberattack targeting banks
- x99 oc formula link band width question
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop