CoolIT Systems Debuts WS 240 Custom Liquid Cooling for Nehalem Platform
Calgary, Alberta - September 15, 2009 - CoolIT Systems, the global leader in innovative liquid cooling solutions for high performance computers, announces the WS 240 custom liquid cooling for Nehalem-based processors. Using similar technology to the highly decorated Domino ALC, the WS 240 utilizes a 240mm radiator and two water blocks to provide aggressive liquid cooling performance for both CPUs. This ensures maximum performance gains, reduced system noise, improved reliability, and enhanced longevity of all system components. Users have the option to switch between three operation modes with the simple push of a button satisfying the need for quiet or the desire for over clocking performance.
The WS 240 is factory sealed ready to be quickly and easily installed into most E-ATX supporting chassis. Mounting hardware for the Intel 775/1366/1156 socket is included along with a specially engineered retention mechanism which ensures an optimum interface with the CPU and limits the weight on the motherboard to well below the maximum specified by CPU manufacturers.
"Nehalem is all about power efficiency, and a big element of that is heat dissipation" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "One of the premier advantages of Nehalem is Turbo Boost Technology that takes advantage of the processor's power based on thermal headroom. With our cooler, the margin is maximized so the clocks are as fast as possible."
PC enthusiasts and system builders can contact CoolIT's customization services department to custom build the cooler to meet the exact specifications of their system for around $270. Nhttp://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/ws-240-nehalem.html
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- AMD details their new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 graphics cards
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio