CoolIT Systems Debuts WS 240 Custom Liquid Cooling for Nehalem Platform
Calgary, Alberta - September 15, 2009 - CoolIT Systems, the global leader in innovative liquid cooling solutions for high performance computers, announces the WS 240 custom liquid cooling for Nehalem-based processors. Using similar technology to the highly decorated Domino ALC, the WS 240 utilizes a 240mm radiator and two water blocks to provide aggressive liquid cooling performance for both CPUs. This ensures maximum performance gains, reduced system noise, improved reliability, and enhanced longevity of all system components. Users have the option to switch between three operation modes with the simple push of a button satisfying the need for quiet or the desire for over clocking performance.
The WS 240 is factory sealed ready to be quickly and easily installed into most E-ATX supporting chassis. Mounting hardware for the Intel 775/1366/1156 socket is included along with a specially engineered retention mechanism which ensures an optimum interface with the CPU and limits the weight on the motherboard to well below the maximum specified by CPU manufacturers.
"Nehalem is all about power efficiency, and a big element of that is heat dissipation" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "One of the premier advantages of Nehalem is Turbo Boost Technology that takes advantage of the processor's power based on thermal headroom. With our cooler, the margin is maximized so the clocks are as fast as possible."
PC enthusiasts and system builders can contact CoolIT's customization services department to custom build the cooler to meet the exact specifications of their system for around $270. Nhttp://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/ws-240-nehalem.html
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- LG V30 rumored to support wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy Note8 to cost little over $900
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller