CoolIT Systems Debuts WS 240 Custom Liquid Cooling for Nehalem Platform
Calgary, Alberta - September 15, 2009 - CoolIT Systems, the global leader in innovative liquid cooling solutions for high performance computers, announces the WS 240 custom liquid cooling for Nehalem-based processors. Using similar technology to the highly decorated Domino ALC, the WS 240 utilizes a 240mm radiator and two water blocks to provide aggressive liquid cooling performance for both CPUs. This ensures maximum performance gains, reduced system noise, improved reliability, and enhanced longevity of all system components. Users have the option to switch between three operation modes with the simple push of a button satisfying the need for quiet or the desire for over clocking performance.
The WS 240 is factory sealed ready to be quickly and easily installed into most E-ATX supporting chassis. Mounting hardware for the Intel 775/1366/1156 socket is included along with a specially engineered retention mechanism which ensures an optimum interface with the CPU and limits the weight on the motherboard to well below the maximum specified by CPU manufacturers.
"Nehalem is all about power efficiency, and a big element of that is heat dissipation" remarks Geoff Lyon, CEO of CoolIT Systems. "One of the premier advantages of Nehalem is Turbo Boost Technology that takes advantage of the processor's power based on thermal headroom. With our cooler, the margin is maximized so the clocks are as fast as possible."
PC enthusiasts and system builders can contact CoolIT's customization services department to custom build the cooler to meet the exact specifications of their system for around $270. Nhttp://www.coolitsystems.com/index.php/ws-240-nehalem.html
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT MTEC Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, MAINGEAR, Hypersonic, Biohazard, Ultra, Ultraforce, Systemax, War Machine and Shuttle. CoolIT also works with the AMD engineering group to provide the Reference cooling solution for the latest high performance video cards.
Latest News Posts
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives