A close look at BIOSTAR latest technology - "Dura-MAX", "O.M.G"
Taipei, Taiwan, Sep 15, 2009 - After Intel official launched Core i7/i5 processor and P55 chipset early this month, BIOSTAR has also first revealed its unique "O.M.G" and "DURA-MAX" technology on TPOWER I55. Let's have a close look at this new technology to see how user friendly it is and how it improves product reliabilities.
BIOS design is always complicated; can we have something that switches to BIOS interface just one click away? Yes, BIOSTAR now provides a powerful software "O.M.G" that allows users operate BIOs setting in an easy way; simply press "F10" button, users can enjoy OC default arguments and experiencing over clocking without any difficulties. "O.M.G" can also help users achieving better OC results.
The Lynnfield processor supports dual memory channel, it integrates PCI-E X16 bus controller which was designed in North Bridge previously. P55 chipset, base on new single chip structure, it can possibly lower thermal energy; furthermore, fins of heat sink become less for CPU. BIOSTAR latest release "Dura-MAX" technology, with high quality power components includes perfect power supply layout, sumptuous IR Direct FET, MOS pipe power supply chipset, Ferrite core chokes with lower hysteresis loss, and Japanese manufactured solid capacitors. "Dura-Max" power supply design can lower more temperature when over clocking, ensure longer component life time, provide pure electric current, and reach high power efficiency. Moreover, a detector, installed on TPOWER I55 motherboard, can be monitored by a special meter so that users can know various kinds of voltages such as system voltage, memory voltage, chipset voltage, PCI-E voltage, CPU voltage, FSB voltage, and CPU PLL voltage. Consequently, the plentiful system information can help users adjust the arguments to over clock more conveniently.
With the adoption of full-size ATX board design, BIOSTAR TPOWER I55 is based on single chipset Intel P55 and supports the latest Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors with LGA 1156 socket. With luxury 12 power phase design, each phase of TPOWER I55 is equipped with a fully enclosed pure iron core inductor, which can effectively reduce the core losses and electromagnetic interference, and thus maintains high stable power supply system. Furthermore, TPOWER I55 uses high-quality Japanese manufactured solid capacitors to extend the life of the board. With the latest titanium alloy material, heat pipe cooling can effectively control the entire temperature under working condition and offer a significant step-up in efficiency, durability and over clocking performance.
From last year's release of high-end TPOWER products till today's extension of TPOWER unique technology, BIOSTAR has been focusing on developing over clocking motherboard. Not only improving hardware capabilities, but also designs special software to help players achieve excellent results and break numerous OC world records.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN modders have created some truly beautiful custom PCs
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080