A close look at BIOSTAR latest technology - "Dura-MAX", "O.M.G"
Taipei, Taiwan, Sep 15, 2009 - After Intel official launched Core i7/i5 processor and P55 chipset early this month, BIOSTAR has also first revealed its unique "O.M.G" and "DURA-MAX" technology on TPOWER I55. Let's have a close look at this new technology to see how user friendly it is and how it improves product reliabilities.
BIOS design is always complicated; can we have something that switches to BIOS interface just one click away? Yes, BIOSTAR now provides a powerful software "O.M.G" that allows users operate BIOs setting in an easy way; simply press "F10" button, users can enjoy OC default arguments and experiencing over clocking without any difficulties. "O.M.G" can also help users achieving better OC results.
The Lynnfield processor supports dual memory channel, it integrates PCI-E X16 bus controller which was designed in North Bridge previously. P55 chipset, base on new single chip structure, it can possibly lower thermal energy; furthermore, fins of heat sink become less for CPU. BIOSTAR latest release "Dura-MAX" technology, with high quality power components includes perfect power supply layout, sumptuous IR Direct FET, MOS pipe power supply chipset, Ferrite core chokes with lower hysteresis loss, and Japanese manufactured solid capacitors. "Dura-Max" power supply design can lower more temperature when over clocking, ensure longer component life time, provide pure electric current, and reach high power efficiency. Moreover, a detector, installed on TPOWER I55 motherboard, can be monitored by a special meter so that users can know various kinds of voltages such as system voltage, memory voltage, chipset voltage, PCI-E voltage, CPU voltage, FSB voltage, and CPU PLL voltage. Consequently, the plentiful system information can help users adjust the arguments to over clock more conveniently.
With the adoption of full-size ATX board design, BIOSTAR TPOWER I55 is based on single chipset Intel P55 and supports the latest Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors with LGA 1156 socket. With luxury 12 power phase design, each phase of TPOWER I55 is equipped with a fully enclosed pure iron core inductor, which can effectively reduce the core losses and electromagnetic interference, and thus maintains high stable power supply system. Furthermore, TPOWER I55 uses high-quality Japanese manufactured solid capacitors to extend the life of the board. With the latest titanium alloy material, heat pipe cooling can effectively control the entire temperature under working condition and offer a significant step-up in efficiency, durability and over clocking performance.
From last year's release of high-end TPOWER products till today's extension of TPOWER unique technology, BIOSTAR has been focusing on developing over clocking motherboard. Not only improving hardware capabilities, but also designs special software to help players achieve excellent results and break numerous OC world records.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- Early Access games dominate Steam game sales in 2015
- Report: Mega Man movie gets greenlit by Fox
- We Heard You Like Discounts
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015