AMD Launches the World's first WHQL certified DirectX 11 and DirectComupte 11 graphics driver
On August 31st 2009, AMD reached a new software development milestone - the world's first Microsoft WHQL certificated graphics driver for DirectX 11 and DirectCompute 11.
AMD's DirectX 11 WHQL certified graphics driver delivers support for all of the key DirectX 11 level features required for new gaming experiences and acceleration of next generation high performance applications:
Shader Model 5.0
Addressable stream output
Geometry Shader Instancing
Pull Model attribute evaluation
New texture formats
Meeting Microsoft's WHQL certification requirements in the ATI Catalyst 8.651 graphics driver for DirectX 11 and Windows 7 clearly demonstrates AMD's focus and determination to deliver an extremely stable and robust experience on AMD's next generation of DirectX 11 ATI Radeon Graphics accelerators.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives