AMD Launches the World's first WHQL certified DirectX 11 and DirectComupte 11 graphics driver
On August 31st 2009, AMD reached a new software development milestone - the world's first Microsoft WHQL certificated graphics driver for DirectX 11 and DirectCompute 11.
AMD's DirectX 11 WHQL certified graphics driver delivers support for all of the key DirectX 11 level features required for new gaming experiences and acceleration of next generation high performance applications:
Shader Model 5.0
Addressable stream output
Geometry Shader Instancing
Pull Model attribute evaluation
New texture formats
Meeting Microsoft's WHQL certification requirements in the ATI Catalyst 8.651 graphics driver for DirectX 11 and Windows 7 clearly demonstrates AMD's focus and determination to deliver an extremely stable and robust experience on AMD's next generation of DirectX 11 ATI Radeon Graphics accelerators.
Latest News Posts
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- View the heartfelt 'Batkid Begins' documentary trailer
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Im glad I finally registered
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling