AMD Launches the World's first WHQL certified DirectX 11 and DirectComupte 11 graphics driver
On August 31st 2009, AMD reached a new software development milestone - the world's first Microsoft WHQL certificated graphics driver for DirectX 11 and DirectCompute 11.
AMD's DirectX 11 WHQL certified graphics driver delivers support for all of the key DirectX 11 level features required for new gaming experiences and acceleration of next generation high performance applications:
Shader Model 5.0
Addressable stream output
Geometry Shader Instancing
Pull Model attribute evaluation
New texture formats
Meeting Microsoft's WHQL certification requirements in the ATI Catalyst 8.651 graphics driver for DirectX 11 and Windows 7 clearly demonstrates AMD's focus and determination to deliver an extremely stable and robust experience on AMD's next generation of DirectX 11 ATI Radeon Graphics accelerators.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA will soon be entering the enthusiast gaming notebook market
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015