Tailored for Multi-Media : a High Performance MicroATX Motherboard LANParty BI 785G-M35
Taipei, 2009/09/14, LANParty -Possessing industrial grade technology, DFI LANParty is going to launch the newest Blood Iron series product, 785G-M35 Micro ATX motherboard. Accommodating AMD 785 chipset, BI 785G-M35 incorporates integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200, which supports DirectX10.1, Shader Model 4.1, and UVD 2.0. With 128MB DDR3 Sideport Memory, graphics performance of BI 785G-M35 can be improved up to 10%~15%. What is more, it comes with LANParty exclusive "ABS II" CPU Auto Upgrade technology and leading-edge digital PWM so as to let users enjoy the ultimate high performance and simultaneously save a huge amount of budget and electric pay.
CPU can be upgraded!! Users do not need to spend a huge amount of money on high degree CPU, but still can obtain the same high performance. "ABS II" CPU Auto Upgrade Technology exempts users from complicated set-up steps. As long as users choose upgrade option at the first boost time, ABS II then will detect CPU and upgrade it automatically. As a result, performance is improved easily and money is saved accordingly.
By virtue of integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 and 128MB DDR3 Sideport Memory, graphics performance is enhanced. Besides, through PCI Express x16, Hybrid Graphics is supported to enable both extra graphics card and integrated graphics core at the same time. 30% to 40% performance can be increased. Moreover, HDMI, DVI, and D-SUB are all provided. Therefore, besides marvelous graphics performance, users also have more output choices for various needs.
In terms of audio, BI 785G-M35 adopts Realtek ALC885 and avoids the interference to audio signal. Therefore it delivers 8 ch high definition audio with high S/N ratio of 106 dB. Coming with coaxial and optical output, pure audio signal can be delivered thoroughly to bring impressive audio experience.
The leading edge technology, digital PWM, deliver a high power efficiency of 90%, which is far better then traditional ones. Extreme high stability avoids the damage to components and extends the lifespan. What is more important, because of the high power efficiency, without additional technology support, power can be saved all the time. Thus users will be charged less for their electric bill.
DFI LANParty always develops new technology to bring more benefits. Even though Blood Iron series is designed to appeals to customers with limited budget, BI 785G-M35 still renders excellent performance. Not only in graphics, BI 785G-M35 deliver impressive performance, but also in stability and overall performance. A high C/P value and power-saving product, like this, is most suitable for consumers who are concerned a lot about budget.
DFI manufactures full series high-tech mainboards and products for special platforms to meet the demands of PC market and special application market. We also cooperate with top chip manufacturers to develop up-to-date chips mainboards. LANParty is an over-clocking mainboard brand of DFI, which satisfies the customers that require high efficiency with top grade materials and excellent performance.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's first Intel 200-series chipset motherboard is feature heavy
- Access over 1,200 business and IT courses with Career Academy
- GALAX shows off Hall of Fame 4000MHz DDR4 RAM
- GALAX unveils new prismatic Gamer Series DDR4 RAM lineup
- New ASUS ROG Swift monitor can hit 180Hz with NVIDIA G-Sync
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- Z170 Fatal1ty Gaming K4 & 950 NVMe M.2 SSD question
- Problem entering bios on new build
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 - Titan X Performance For Under $400
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream