Win up to $9000 in GIGABYTE Graphics Card Overclocking Competition
"Beat Me If You Dare" competition offers a total cash purse of US$9000 and cutting-edge hardware prizes
Taipei, Taiwan, 11th September, 2009 - GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announces the launch of a global Graphics Card overclocking competition, Beat Me If You Dare. This event coincides with the recent announcement of GIGABYTE's latest family of Graphics Cards, the Super Overclock Series. Contestants around the world are invited to compete against the top scores set by GIGABYTE's in-house overclocking team to win cash and prizes.
The champion of each round will receive USD1,500 cash. Second prize is a new GIGABYTE GTX295 graphics card, the latest high-end NVIDIA card with dual GTX200 GPUs. The third place winner in each round will receive a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA GTX285 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX285 GPU).
As an added bonus, any contestant that beats the benchmark set by the GIGABYTE team will double his/her prize.
There will also be a lucky draw for all Beat Me If You Dare entries with the winner receiving a professional GIGABYTE gaming mouse, GM-M8000.
The Beat Me If You Dare competition will run for three rounds starting on Oct 1st and finishing on December 31st. The GIGABYTE Graphics Card team will announce a unique theme for each round on the event website. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3DMark Vantage performance scores and benchmark fps score in Resident Evil 5.
Contestants may use any brand of Graphics Card but all scores must be recorded with the appropriate chipset as laid out in the competition website.
For more details of the Super Overclock Series, please visit the GIGABYTE Graphics Card webpage at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs