Win up to $9000 in GIGABYTE Graphics Card Overclocking Competition
"Beat Me If You Dare" competition offers a total cash purse of US$9000 and cutting-edge hardware prizes
Taipei, Taiwan, 11th September, 2009 - GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announces the launch of a global Graphics Card overclocking competition, Beat Me If You Dare. This event coincides with the recent announcement of GIGABYTE's latest family of Graphics Cards, the Super Overclock Series. Contestants around the world are invited to compete against the top scores set by GIGABYTE's in-house overclocking team to win cash and prizes.
The champion of each round will receive USD1,500 cash. Second prize is a new GIGABYTE GTX295 graphics card, the latest high-end NVIDIA card with dual GTX200 GPUs. The third place winner in each round will receive a GIGABYTE Ultra Durable VGA GTX285 graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX285 GPU).
As an added bonus, any contestant that beats the benchmark set by the GIGABYTE team will double his/her prize.
There will also be a lucky draw for all Beat Me If You Dare entries with the winner receiving a professional GIGABYTE gaming mouse, GM-M8000.
The Beat Me If You Dare competition will run for three rounds starting on Oct 1st and finishing on December 31st. The GIGABYTE Graphics Card team will announce a unique theme for each round on the event website. Prizes will be awarded for the top 3DMark Vantage performance scores and benchmark fps score in Resident Evil 5.
Contestants may use any brand of Graphics Card but all scores must be recorded with the appropriate chipset as laid out in the competition website.
For more details of the Super Overclock Series, please visit the GIGABYTE Graphics Card webpage at: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Fractal Design announces its new Define S chassis
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- be quiet! Silent Base 800 Full-Tower Chassis Review
- New Bios version adjusts SIO setting. What is SIO????
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop