Novatech gets three dimensional with Intel® Core i5
Featuring NVIDIA® 3D Vision Discover and next gen PhysX® graphics
September 10, 2009: Portsmouth, UK: Novatech Ltd, UK's leading PC and laptop manufacturer announced today the latest addition to their Elite range of PCs. Featuring the new Intel® Core i5 750 2.66GHz processor and two NVIDIA® graphics cards, the Novatech Elite Pro boasts incredible performance and a truly immersive gaming experience from just £999.
"The i5 offers superb performance for the price, with plenty of head room for overclocking" explained Kriss Pomroy, Commercial Director, Novatech Ltd, "however it's the Elite Pro's perfect balance of components and peripherals that makes this system so special".
The Novatech Elite Pro sports two separate, but different specification graphics cards. A large proportion of the Elite's graphics performance comes from the award winning NVIDIA® Geforce® GTX275 896MB. However Novatech has opted to also include a second card, a less powerful NVIDIA® Geforce® 9800GT 1GB to act as a dedicated processor purely for displaying additional in-game effects based on NVIDIA® PhysX® technology.
To demonstrate this, all Elite Pro customers will receive a coupon for an exclusive free full download copy of the soon-to-be released Batman: Arkham Asylum game and a pair of NVIDIA® 3D Vision Discover glasses. The new title to hit shelves on 18th of this month is fully supported by NVIDIA® PhysX®, vastly improving visualizations within the game such as explosions, life-like motion, realistic atmospheres and dynamic interaction.
Housed in an Antec Nine Hundred 2 chassis, the rest of the Elite's specification is based on a P55 motherboard, 4GB of DDR2 memory, 1TB 7200rpm hard drive, Blu-Ray/DVDRW and a Logitech rechargeable wireless mouse and keyboard.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards