Logitech Unveils Wireless Drum Controller for Xbox 360
Logitech - Sept. 9, 2009 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced the Logitech® Wireless Drum Controller for Xbox 360®. Licensed by Activision Publishing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), for the Guitar Hero® franchise, the Logitech Wireless Drum Controller features three fully adjustable drum pads and two cymbal pads. Each piece can be positioned to fit your reach and suit your style - and the quiet and responsive drum pads deliver a lively feel that won't distract you from the music. For better gameplay, the premium drum controller uses a recessed-rim design that makes it easier to score points and avoid accidental rim shots. The kick pedal uses a stainless steel surface and an adjustable spring - providing a highly durable, responsive drumming experience. It's also licensed for Xbox 360, so setup is a cinch. The Logitech Wireless Drum Controller for Xbox 360 is expected to be available in the U.S. in October and in Europe in September for a suggested retail price of $229.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20