Team Makes the Leap with Two High Performance SSD
Xtreem G1 and Xtreem R-Type-- Pure Speed!
The rapid advances in computer processing technology has seen CPU and memory speeds outstrip that of conventional mechanical hard disks. This is why it is increasingly being replaced by newer Solid State Disk (SSD) technology. To meet the overclocking needs of high-level enthusiasts, Team Group Inc. has once again leveraged its extensive technical expertise to launch the all-new Xtreem SSD series. First in the series are the Xtreem G1 and Xtreem R-type. In addition to being quiet, light, energy-saving and shock resistant, the Xtreem G1 and R-type pushes SSD read speeds to a breath-taking 260MB/sec and write speeds to a respectable 180Mb/sec. Compared to thick, heavy conventional 7200RPM HDDs with a read speed of just 80MB/sec and write speed of just 60MB/sec, Team's Xtreem SSD is a Ferrari that easily pushes the edges of the speed envelope.
Latest DRAM Cache Technology for Xtreem SSD G1
The Xtreem SSD G1 solid-state disk supports the latest DRAM Cache technology and uses 64MB of SDRAM Flash Memory to cache and sort the most frequently used data and digital files. This speeds up file access and allows even the most complicated instructions to be completed in an instant. With the SATA II interface, read speeds can reach up to 260MB/sec and write speeds up to 180MB/sec. This is ten times that of conventional HDDs and more than twice as fast as other SSD products now on the market, making every mouse click as responsive as the opening of the toolbar.
Fast and Stable RAID 0 technology with Xtreem SSD R-TYpe
The Xtreem SSD R-Type solid-state disk has a built-in RAID chip that delivers a massive boost to access speed and stability using gRedundant Array of Independent Disksh technology. With average read speeds of between 220MB/sec ~ 240MB/sec and write speeds of around 150MB/sec ~ 170MB/sec, it's like a cat among pigeons compared to all retail SSD specifications now available. For high-end business notebook users, it offers a perfect way to enhance every presentation.
Apart from fast transfer rates, the Xtreem SSD series also comes equipped with the standard Wear leveling and ECC features to make SSD the technology of choice for the next-generation of IT products. Three capacities are currently available for the Xtreem series: 60GB, 120GB and 250GB. For more information, please visit the Team Group website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
yAbout Team Groupz
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X16 modem capable of 1Gbps over LTE
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives