A-DATA SSDs Compatible with Intel® New Platform
Taipei, Taiwan - September 4, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM modules and Flash application products, proudly announced that its Solid State Drives (SSD) are compatible with the latest Intel platform powered by the Core i5 processor.
SSD technology has been the talk of the town as it is expected to be the future storage solution replacing conventional hard drives. Devoted to constant innovation in high-performance memory products, A-DATA is committed in developing top-quality SSDs with the latest technology embedded to meet the demand of today's consumers. With the highly-anticipated Intel Core i5 processors and P55 chipset platforms around the corner, A-DATA leads the industry to first announce that its SSD products (XPG, 300, and 500 Series) now fully support the Intel's new platform. A-DATA SSDs utilize high-end controllers and undergo thorough testing to guarantee 100% compatibility with the Core i5-based systems, enabling users to experience exceptional data transmission speed, as well as the benefits of low power consumption, noise-free, and shock-resistance in SSD technology.
Now also get free download Norton Internet Security (60-day Trial) with any purchase of A-DATA Solid State Drives, allowing users to upgrade both performance and security at the same time.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines