Patriot Memory Releases DDR3 Notebook Memory for Intel's® Next Generation Mobile Platform
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Signature Line DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz SODIMM designed for Intel's® forthcoming Centrino® 2 mobile platform. Available in both 1GB and 2GB single modules and 4GB kits, these new DDR3 SODIMMs offer faster speeds while consuming less power versus DDR2 equivalent modules.
"DDR3's introduction to the mobile market is another step into transitioning the market to DDR3 technology," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Requiring 20% less power and increasing memory bandwidth by 65% over DDR2 technology, these new SODIMM modules deliver some serious improvements all the while supporting Intel's® next generation mobile platform, Centrino® 2."
For more information on Patriot's Signature Line DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz SODIMM products and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience