Patriot Memory Releases DDR3 Notebook Memory for Intel's® Next Generation Mobile Platform
Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced the release of their Signature Line DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz SODIMM designed for Intel's® forthcoming Centrino® 2 mobile platform. Available in both 1GB and 2GB single modules and 4GB kits, these new DDR3 SODIMMs offer faster speeds while consuming less power versus DDR2 equivalent modules.
"DDR3's introduction to the mobile market is another step into transitioning the market to DDR3 technology," says Les Henry, Technical Director for Patriot Memory. "Requiring 20% less power and increasing memory bandwidth by 65% over DDR2 technology, these new SODIMM modules deliver some serious improvements all the while supporting Intel's® next generation mobile platform, Centrino® 2."
For more information on Patriot's Signature Line DDR3 PC3-8500 1066MHz SODIMM products and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- The new iMac Pro might feature server-grade co-processor
- AMD includes 'Gaming Mode' on Radeon Vega Frontier cards
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier launches, with no reviews
- OnePlus 5 is now globally available
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller