Silicon Power Unleashes 600X professional Compact Flash Card
Sep 8, 2009
¡iTaiwan¡jWith the ever growing popularity of photography, its equipment and digital storage medium have become vital and demanding to the photographer! Silicon Power Inc, a leading manufacturer in flash memory products, proudly announced the introduction of its latest release of 600X professional Compact Flash Card. The 600X professional Compact Flash Card featuring 90MB and 80MB per second read and write speeds, respectively. For professional photography DSLR cameras, coupling of a 600X Compact Flash card is the ultimate combo to maximize every single drop of performance!
Operable in Ultra DMA mode 6, Silicon Power¡¦s 600X Compact Flash card utilizes quad channel transfer mode and Turbo MLC technology to achieve this incredible feat. Best suited to photography enthusiasts, it allows for continuous shots and HD video recording. The use of the latest controller chip technology ensures ultimate compatibility and stability; reaching 32GB in storage capacity, it provides suffice space for HD quality photos and videos. Users need not worry about missing special moments and can record every minute, every second!
Silicon Power¡¦s 32GB 600X Compact Flash card comes with ECC (Error Correction Code) to detect and correct errors; it has the latest ¡§Wear-Leveling¡¨ technology to ensure data reliability and extend its lifespan. Silicon Power¡¦s 600X Compact Flash card is made of the highest quality, offers second to none performance and can perform to its fullest under the most rugged environment conditions.
In addition, Silicon Power¡¦s 600X Compact Flash card is a green product and is in compliance with strict European RoHS directives. It also comes with a Lifetime warranty.
« Dimensions: 36.4mmx42.8mmx3.3mm
« Weight: 10g
« In full compliance with Compact Flash Card Association specifications
« Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
« Operating temperature: 0¢J~70¢J
« Storage temperature: -40¢J~85¢J
« Humidity: 8% to 95%
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio