Crucial Memory Brings DDR3 Performance Benefits to Mainstream Desktop Users
Crucial DDR3-1333MHz Modules Support Intel's New Core i5 and Core i7 Processors with Intel P55 Chipsets
1GB and 2GB Crucial® DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) non-ECC and ECC UDIMM memory modules are available now.
New Crucial memory upgrades support the latest Intel® desktop processors.
Crucial DDR3-1333MHz memory options have been validated with new Intel technology and are Intel-certified.
Fremont, CA, and Meridian, ID, September 08, 2009 - Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the availability of Crucial DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) 1GB and 2GB ECC and non-ECC UDIMM memory modules. These new modules have been qualified for compatibility with Intel's latest generation of desktop processors and chipsets - the Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors, with Intel P55 chipsets. This latest Crucial DDR3 memory offering opens up DDR3 performance gains to mainstream users.
"Intel's new P55 and Intel Core i5/Core i7 based processors, coupled with Crucial's DDR3-1333MHz UDIMM memory upgrades, bring DDR3 performance to mainstream desktop computing, which until now has been targeted mainly at performance enthusiasts and high-end workstation applications," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media's senior worldwide product manager. "We've worked closely with Intel to ensure our memory has been validated as compatible with these next generation platforms."
The new DDR3-1333MHz modules are available in 2GB and 4GB kits through select resellers worldwide and at http://www.crucial.com, http://www.crucial.com/uk, or http://www.crucial.com/eu. With the Crucial Memory Advisor online tool, customers can also find guaranteed-compatible DDR3-1333MHz memory upgrades by choosing their system make and model from a drop-down menu. Like many Crucial memory products, the new DDR3-1333MHz ECC and non-ECC modules include a limited lifetime warranty.
Follow us online!
About Lexar Media
Lexar Media is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of NAND flash and DRAM memory products under the Lexar® and Crucial® brand names. Lexar offers products in all major flash and DRAM memory categories, including consumer and enterprise-level USB flash drives, industry-leading memory cards for photography, and all popular form factors of memory cards for mobile devices. For computers, Lexar also offers a full range of DRAM computer memory upgrades for PCs and Mac® systems, and solid state drives (SSDs). An industry leader in innovative, patented flash memory technology, Lexar is vertically integrated with Micron Technology, Inc., one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand