Antec CP-1000 Demonstrated its Stability and Performance by World's Top Overclockers at MSI MOA 2009!
(Sep 3rd, 2009)
The global overclocking competition, MSI's MOA Global Overclocking Final Competition was opened in Beijing, China on 29th August, 2009. With Antec CP-1000, a 1000W power supply with stable and high quality output, MSI MOA grand final was successfully closed with the Swedish beating world's other competitors (wPrime 1024M: 139.791 secs; 3DMark Vantage: 18745 pts) to win the honor of being the MOA 2009 champions!
Antec CP-1000 passed through the MSI MOA severe overclocking competition and demonstrated its stability and high quality performance by 20 world's best overclocking teams with passional enthusiasm from 17 different countries in public. "I am excited to announce that the overclockers today in MSI MOA grand final are the first to experience the power of Antec CP-1000 in front of the public." Antec marketing manager Stephen Bai said in his speech. By breaking the mold of standardized power supply size restrictions, the CP-1000 with better design and layout is able to provide an excellent price-to-performance ratio. A silent rear 120mm Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) fan and dual PCB layout of Antec CP-1000 also ensure optimal cooling performance and reliability. Antec CP-1000 is fully compatible Antec's most cutting-edge Gamer and Performance One enclosures, including the Twelve Hundred, P183 and P193. The outstanding performance and friendly price make Antec CP-1000 the best power supply for enthusiasts.
Antec CP-1000 demonstrated its powerful and stable performance to the public itself. With high quality performance and great C/P value, Antec CP-1000 will definitely worth the wait.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity