Antec CP-1000 Demonstrated its Stability and Performance by World's Top Overclockers at MSI MOA 2009!
(Sep 3rd, 2009)
The global overclocking competition, MSI's MOA Global Overclocking Final Competition was opened in Beijing, China on 29th August, 2009. With Antec CP-1000, a 1000W power supply with stable and high quality output, MSI MOA grand final was successfully closed with the Swedish beating world's other competitors (wPrime 1024M: 139.791 secs; 3DMark Vantage: 18745 pts) to win the honor of being the MOA 2009 champions!
Antec CP-1000 passed through the MSI MOA severe overclocking competition and demonstrated its stability and high quality performance by 20 world's best overclocking teams with passional enthusiasm from 17 different countries in public. "I am excited to announce that the overclockers today in MSI MOA grand final are the first to experience the power of Antec CP-1000 in front of the public." Antec marketing manager Stephen Bai said in his speech. By breaking the mold of standardized power supply size restrictions, the CP-1000 with better design and layout is able to provide an excellent price-to-performance ratio. A silent rear 120mm Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) fan and dual PCB layout of Antec CP-1000 also ensure optimal cooling performance and reliability. Antec CP-1000 is fully compatible Antec's most cutting-edge Gamer and Performance One enclosures, including the Twelve Hundred, P183 and P193. The outstanding performance and friendly price make Antec CP-1000 the best power supply for enthusiasts.
Antec CP-1000 demonstrated its powerful and stable performance to the public itself. With high quality performance and great C/P value, Antec CP-1000 will definitely worth the wait.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel