NZXT Debuts Lexa S Gaming Chassis
El Monte, CA - September 2, 2009 - NZXT, a company built on realizing the dreams of gamers worldwide, is proud to announce the Lexa S gaming chassis. As with all of NZXT's cases, Lexa S is designed for enhanced airflow with capability for 5 fans including 120mm fans on the front, side, and exhaust with a 140 mm fan on top. NZXT includes the side, rear, top, and front fans along with a fan controller that controls dual intakes and exhausts independently and effectively optimizes your computers performance based on your preference for pure power or whisper quiet operation.
Lexa S offers gamers sleek aesthetics with a smoked clear window and all black interior along with a 5.25" stealth bay, turned HDD cage, and punched holes in the motherboard which makes for a cleaner look and gives enthusiasts a solution for superior cable management. Additional features include an ambient light over the 5.25" drives for extra visibility at LAN parties and a bracket for two Solid State Drives.
"We really wanted to offer gamers a solution for under $70 that offers optimal performance with out compromise" said Johnny Hou, Chief Designer at NZXT. "With Lexa S you get enhanced airflow, sleek aesthetics, superior cable management and added features like an SSD bracket."
NZXT is a global brand established in 2004 as a PC hardware company built on the dreams of gamers. Their unique lineup of award-winning gaming hardware is completely inspired by gaming culture with product designs driven by the worldwide community of PC Enthusiasts and gamers. Combining unique design and unparalleled performance, gamers can find quality hardware representing their own style and personality in NZXT.
Latest News Posts
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz