PC DIY Editorfs Special Recommendation
Team Group Inc. Launched the Extreme Over-Clocking Triple-Channel Memory- Xtreem DDR3 2133
Fast development and improvement of DDR3 opened the door for high performance over-clocking memories. Team Group Inc. takes the lead to launch the whole new triple-channel memory- Xtreem DDR3-2133, which brought Team Group to become the pioneer in the market of DDR3-2133 memory. Team Group took a leap to uplift the single-channel transmission bandwidth to an amazing speed of 17,064MB/Sec and the triple-channel reached the unprecedented ultra bandwidth 51,192MB/Sec. PC DIY Technical Editor made a full-scale test report of Team Groupfs Xtreem DDR3-2133 over-clocking memory in its August 2009 issue and gave a very high opinion. The ultra performance of Team Groupfs Xtreem DDR3-2133 comes highly recommended.
PC DIY is a renowned computer magazine published by Flag Information Co. Ltd. The magazine is not only professional; its reports are in-depth and practical and highly trusted by a wide base of readers nationwide. This magazine currently has 50,000 regular readers and the readership is still growing. PC DIYfs professional editors conduct tests on the popular consumer electronic products from time to time and give their ratings for purchase reference based on the overall testing data in many aspects, including efficiency, characteristics, design, and price.
yAbout Team Groupz
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines