Patriot Kicks into Action with Capcom's Street Fighter IV!
Patriot and Capcom® team up to bundle Street Fighter IV with Patriot Extreme products.
Fremont, California, USA, August 25, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced an exclusive licensing agreement with Capcom®, granting rights to manufacture and market 'Capcom Action Packs,' Patriot products bundled with the PC software title Street Fighter IV.
Patriot has set up an innovative campaign that packages Patriot products with a downloadable version of Capcom's Street Fighter IV for the PC. The Street Fighter series burst onto the scene in the late 80s and gained worldwide attention with the arcade game Street Fighter II. Patriot has packaged Street Fighter IV with several of their top products: 32GB Xporter Boost, their complete Torqx SSD series, and three of their top gaming modules for both DDR2 and DDR3.
"We are truly inspired to partner with an industry leader like Capcom and bundle their amazing PC game, Street Fighter IV, with select Patriot products," says Eric Ackerson, Patriot's Director of Marketing. "I'm a huge fan of the series, going back to playing in arcades and more recently on console and PC. The game play is incredible on the PC and scales well to the hardware of each system. Patriot's partnership with industry leaders such as Capcom, help consumers get a little more out of their purchase. People want value for their purchase and the biggest value that we can offer are packages that offer 'value ad' across multiple items."
"We're thrilled to be able to offer Street Fighter IV PC free with Patriot's high performance memory products," says Christian Svensson, Capcom's Corporate Officer/Vice-President - Strategic Planning & Business Development. "Patriot has been an outstanding partner for Capcom and we look forward to finding more ways for us to work together in the future."
For more information about Patriot's Capcom Action Packs and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- 'Tetris' movie becomes a trilogy, we don't know why
- Twitter hires ex-Apple UI designer to lead its VR and AR division
- 4K UltraHD Blu-ray disc sales off to a roaring start
- Microsoft has made over 1 million Xbox One Elite Controllers
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities