Patriot Prepped and Ready for the Launch of Intel's P55 Chipset!
Patriot launches Sector 5 Gaming Series in anticipation of P55!
Taipei, Taiwan, August 25, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their new Sector 5 Gaming modules explicitly designed to compliment Intel's® new P55 chipset.
Specifically engineered for the new P55 chipset, the Sector 5 gaming modules have been optimized to take full advantage of the dual-channel architecture. Patriot's Sector 5 series will include two options; an extreme latency with speeds from 1333Mhz to 2000MHz supported with Patriot's award winning Viper II heat shield. In addition, the extreme latency will include Futuremark's® 3DMark Vantage, the world's #1 benchmarking software, offering consumers the chance to see how their system performs and stacks up against worldwide contention. The Futuremark Bundle will be offered in kits of 1600MHz and higher. Patriot's second option is their enhanced latency, "G" Series, which gives you the look and feel of many of the high end, gaming memory products, but with an advantageous price.
"The Sector 5 Series have been thoroughly tested for maximum performance with Intel's P55 chipset," says Benny Chea, Patriot's Senior Application Engineer. "In conjunction with Intel's chipset, we have tested these modules on some of the premier motherboard manufacturers; Gigibyte®, MSI®, Asus®, and Intel®. Capable of handling the demands that high-bandwidth multimedia programs and PC games require, the Sector 5 memory has the perfect combination of density and speed to push systems beyond what is currently imaginable."
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- our team liked our first Artomatic most
- having 2005 regarding wasted a month on the top of statute Dome
- it does not take container predominantly conceived acceptable for pot
- 1982 turns into this first movies side throughout the sender
- what the heck is get break up of this thing to do
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines