Patriot Prepped and Ready for the Launch of Intel's P55 Chipset!
Patriot launches Sector 5 Gaming Series in anticipation of P55!
Taipei, Taiwan, August 25, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their new Sector 5 Gaming modules explicitly designed to compliment Intel's® new P55 chipset.
Specifically engineered for the new P55 chipset, the Sector 5 gaming modules have been optimized to take full advantage of the dual-channel architecture. Patriot's Sector 5 series will include two options; an extreme latency with speeds from 1333Mhz to 2000MHz supported with Patriot's award winning Viper II heat shield. In addition, the extreme latency will include Futuremark's® 3DMark Vantage, the world's #1 benchmarking software, offering consumers the chance to see how their system performs and stacks up against worldwide contention. The Futuremark Bundle will be offered in kits of 1600MHz and higher. Patriot's second option is their enhanced latency, "G" Series, which gives you the look and feel of many of the high end, gaming memory products, but with an advantageous price.
"The Sector 5 Series have been thoroughly tested for maximum performance with Intel's P55 chipset," says Benny Chea, Patriot's Senior Application Engineer. "In conjunction with Intel's chipset, we have tested these modules on some of the premier motherboard manufacturers; Gigibyte®, MSI®, Asus®, and Intel®. Capable of handling the demands that high-bandwidth multimedia programs and PC games require, the Sector 5 memory has the perfect combination of density and speed to push systems beyond what is currently imaginable."
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league