IC-7000PTn IP cam offers a powerful mobile surveillance solution for home and business use
Sydney, Australia - 25, Aug, 2009 - Edimax Technology, introduces an 11n Dual Mode Internet Camera with Pan/Tilt and Zoom function. This Wireless IP Camera sends live video through the Internet to a web browser anywhere in the world. The camera is equipped with a 1.3 Mega pixel lens and supports 802.11n technology, which is ideal for transferring high quality video because of the higher transmission rates and stable signal. The IC-7000PTn features a motorized Pan/Tilt function which can be operated remotely through the web interface and supports viewing angles of ±355° horizontally and ±120° vertically. This allows users to adjust the camera angles and scan an entire room or office from top to bottom. The IC-7000PTn supports two modes of video-compression; MJPEG and MPEG-4 which ensures an optimized image quality and bandwidth efficiency.
Multi-area motion detection and built in SDHC/SD memory card slot
The camera supports multi-area motion detection. Users can pre-determine 3 trigger areas in the viewing field and configure the camera to send an e-mail snapshot of the triggered event whenever it detects motion in one of the indicated fields-of-view. The IC-7000PTn is equipped with an SDHC/SD memory card slot which allows users to store recorded files or snapshots directly on a SDHC or SD memory card. This is especially convenient in the event that Internet is not available and the e-mail snapshot can not be sent. Furthermore, the camera includes an audio output for a speaker and microphone which enables users to communicate with the remote site and to listen to the sound coming from the site.
IC-7000PTn Security Features
The IC-7000PTn supports password protection and multiple users can login and browse the camera simultaneously. The free Dynamic Domain Name Service (DDNS) utility enables users to create a personal web address from which they can monitor the camera's live video. UPnP enables users to access the camera with just a mouse-click without needing an IP address. To secure the wireless transmission, the IC-7000PTn offers WEP, WPA and WPA encryption.
Model: IC-7000PTn 11n Dual Mode Internet Camera RRP : A$599
Product Link: http://www.edimax.com/en/produce_detail.php?pd_id=276&pl1_id=8&pl2_id=63
Australian Distributors: Bluechip Infotech
Edimax Technology is a global manufacturer of a broad range of networking and connectivity solutions. Since its incorporation in 1986, the company has grown to be among Asia's leading manufacturers of networking products and solutions. Edimax is headquartered in Taipei County, Taiwan, and is listed at the Taiwanese Stock Exchange since 2001. In 2006, the company's revenue reached US $78 million and its current workforce counts over 750 employees worldwide. Edimax's complete product portfolio fulfils all connectivity needs, whatever the network architecture or application requirements are, and consist of the following categories: Wireless, Connectivity, Routers, Switches, Print Servers, IP Cameras, Business Solutions and VoIP.
For more information about Edimax, please visit http://www.edimax.com
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017