OCZ Technology Announces New DDR3 Low-Voltage Dual Channel Kits Tailored for the Upcoming Intel®P55 Platform
San Jose, Calif.-August 24, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled low-voltage DDR3 designed specifically for the upcoming Intel® P55 Chipset and subsequent Intel® Core i7, i5, and i3 (Socket 1156) processors. Configured for dual channel mode, these ultra-compatible 4GB kits ensure optimal performance with an ideal combination of low power requirements and high frequencies.
Developed for cost-conscious enthusiasts and gamers, these new OCZ modules were engineered with the same affordability and performance standards as the new Lynnfield platform. By using sophisticated IC screening methods and qualifying on a variety of motherboards, OCZ low-voltage kits are the perfect complement for the P55 Chipset and choice CPU to deliver the maximum stability. Together, P55 and OCZ memory are the premium option for the midrange desktops.
"OCZ is excited to introduce a complete range of new DDR3 dual channel memory kits that are engineered specifically for Intel's cutting edge P55 platform," commented Alex Mei, CMO for the OCZ Technology Group. "These gaming kits make use of high quality hand screened chips to deliver exceptional performance and stability at surprisingly low voltages when paired with the latest Intel processors and chipset."
"I'm always excited to see the innovation that takes place when Intel's new performance platforms are introduced into the market. In this case, OCZ & Intel are proud to deliver products that increase system responsiveness at affordable prices," said Steve R. Peterson, Intel's Director of Chipset Group Marketing. "The ability for a Do-It-Yourself enthusiast to build a screaming PC and still have money left over to buy some new PC games or Blu-ray videos, makes the upcoming platform introduction a hit for people of all ages."
OCZ will release the low-voltage dual channel DDR3 kits under the award-winning Platinum and Gold series:
OCZ DDR3 PC3-15000 Platinum Low Voltage (2x2GB) 9-9-9-27 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-15000 Gold Low Voltage (2x2GB) 10-10-10-27 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Platinum Low Voltage (2x2GB) 7-7-7-24 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-12800 Gold Low Voltage (2x2GB) 8-8-8-24 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Platinum Low Voltage (2x2GB) 7-7-7-20 @ 1.65V
OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 Gold Low Voltage (2x2GB) 9-9-9-20@ 1.65V
OCZ modules are 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and feature propriety XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreaders for the most effective heat dissipation. Furthermore, each OCZ memory kit is backed by the industry-leading OCZ Lifetime Warranty and technical support for unparalleled peace of mind.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- QuakeCon 2016 announced for August 4-7, 2016
- Fallout 4 has more dialogue than Fallout 3 and Skyrim combined
- Batman: Arkham Knight is finally playable on PC thanks to new patch
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015