Corsair® Launches Full Range of DDR3 Memory for CoreTM i5 and CoreTM i7 Lynnfield Processors
- New dual-channel 4GB and 8GB solutions, including 2000MHz Dominator GT -
FREMONT, Calif., Aug. 21, 2009 - Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer memory, power supplies and flash memory products, including solid-state drives, today announced that is has launched a full range of dual-channel performance DDR3 memory products, designed for Intel Core i5-750, Core i7-870, and Core i7-860 "Lynnfield" processors.
The initial product offering consists of four 4GB kits comprised of matched pairs of 2GB DIMMs, and two 8GB kits comprised of four matched 2GB DIMMS, in frequencies of 1333MHz, 1600MHz and 2000MHz. This lineup includes a 4GB 1600MHz CAS 8 Dominator and 4GB 2000MHz CAS 8 Dominator GT, both of which feature Corsair's innovative DHX+ (Dual-path Heat eXchange) memory cooling technology for maximum performance and reliability. All the kits use a low operating voltage of 1.65V or less.
"Corsair leads the market with the most comprehensive range of triple-channel memory products for existing Core i7 processors. With the release of these new dual-channel products, we're providing our customers a wide range of solutions for the new Core i5 and Core i7 Lynnfield processors too," said Jim Carlton, VP of Marketing for Corsair. "Our initial products include an extreme-performance 2000MHz Dominator GT for enthusiasts wanting to squeeze maximum performance from their Lynnfield CPUs, plus two 8GB kits to take advantage of enhanced memory management in Microsoft's upcoming 64-bit Windows 7 operating system."
The full line-up of Corsair DDR3 solutions for Intel Core i5 and Core i7 Lynnfield CPUs is shown below:
All six memory products are available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide, and are backed by Corsair's limited lifetime warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Express is also available.
About DHX+ Technology
Corsair's patented DHX+ technology uses specially designed, high-quality heatsinks and a custom-designed PCB that allows both the front and rear of the memory ICs, and the printed circuit board itself, to be cooled. DHX+ technology also allows for the cooling fins to be removed, allowing for a range of modular cooling accessories, including extended heatsink fins, the Hydro series H30 water-block and Ice series T30 thermo-electric cooler, which cools the memory up to 20C below room temperature for maximum overclocking performance.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash Voyager® and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo expects Switch to sell 110 million units
- Bungie makes Destiny 2 official with an artwork tease
- HTC Vive partners with WB for Ready Player One
- Android co-founder teases his upcoming smartphone
- Elon Musk teases Model Y for 'S3XY' lineup
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Intel Optane Memory: What It Is and Why It Matters
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse