Thermaltake Launches WingRS 301 Mid-Tower
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, introduces the newest mid-tower PC case for people on the move. The WingRS 301 is portable and affordable but at the same time still sports all the essentials one expects from Thermaltake: quality, tool-free design, easy accessibility and optimized ventilation. With its reinforced top handle you can easily transport this 5.1 KG case and dimensions of 491 (D) x 170 (W) x 420 (H) mm allow for convenient storage in your car, the bus or train, and some airlines might even allow it as carry-on baggage. If you are looking for a portable PC case solution in order to carry your precious gaming machine to tournaments, or you every so often travel e.g. from home to university the Tt WingRS 301 is the ideal solution.
Built for ATX and MicroATX motherboards the WingRS 301 offers sufficient room for high-end graphics cards and provides 9 tool-free drive bays for maximum expandability with four 5 1/4" and five 3 1/2" bays. Seven I/O expansion slots give you enough freedom to upgrade your system with add-on cards. A large 120 mm rear exhaust TurboFan makes sure your machine stays cooled even under high load.
The black finish lends the WingRS 301 its distinct character and at the same time fits to most modern interiors. And the front mesh grill doesn't just look cool but, above all, provides for improved ventilation. If needed you can even install an additional front fan. Two USB connectors and HD Audio MIC and Speaker connectors in the front give you most convenient access.
The WingRS 301 mid-tower chassis will be available at a suggested retail price of US$ 49.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design