Thermaltake Launches WingRS 301 Mid-Tower
Thermaltake, leading DIY chassis brand, introduces the newest mid-tower PC case for people on the move. The WingRS 301 is portable and affordable but at the same time still sports all the essentials one expects from Thermaltake: quality, tool-free design, easy accessibility and optimized ventilation. With its reinforced top handle you can easily transport this 5.1 KG case and dimensions of 491 (D) x 170 (W) x 420 (H) mm allow for convenient storage in your car, the bus or train, and some airlines might even allow it as carry-on baggage. If you are looking for a portable PC case solution in order to carry your precious gaming machine to tournaments, or you every so often travel e.g. from home to university the Tt WingRS 301 is the ideal solution.
Built for ATX and MicroATX motherboards the WingRS 301 offers sufficient room for high-end graphics cards and provides 9 tool-free drive bays for maximum expandability with four 5 1/4" and five 3 1/2" bays. Seven I/O expansion slots give you enough freedom to upgrade your system with add-on cards. A large 120 mm rear exhaust TurboFan makes sure your machine stays cooled even under high load.
The black finish lends the WingRS 301 its distinct character and at the same time fits to most modern interiors. And the front mesh grill doesn't just look cool but, above all, provides for improved ventilation. If needed you can even install an additional front fan. Two USB connectors and HD Audio MIC and Speaker connectors in the front give you most convenient access.
The WingRS 301 mid-tower chassis will be available at a suggested retail price of US$ 49.
Latest News Posts
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand