CyberPower Extends "Venom Boost" to All Core i7 Gaming Rigs
-- Inject a Dose of Venom in your Gaming System
BALDWIN PARK, CA (August 19, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/b> has some snake oil to make your gaming rig fly. Previously exclusive only to the Fang Series, CyberPower today announced it will offer the Venom Boost to all Intel Core i7-based systems purchased direct from CyberPower.
CyberPower's "Venom Boost" offering is a safe way to obtain maximum performance from your CPU for running games with high frame rates, opening multiple applications or working with resource-hungry applications that demand a super-fast CPU. CyberPower customers are assured that all factory overclocked systems are fine-tuned with the proper voltage settings and CPU cooling. Every system overclocked by CyberPower carries the full standard warranty.
CyberPower's Venom Boost options include Pro OC, which overclocks the CPU 10% or more, or Extreme OC, which gives your CPU a 20% or more performance boost. Users seeking the maximum performance will value the extreme OC which can take a Core i7 975 to 4.0GHz or beyond.
Overclocking is the best way to get more value from your system. Overclocking the CPU insures your system will crush any game or application you launch. With a CPU overclock, loading times in FPS (first-person shooter) games are quicker and you can begin fragging before others. Aside from the increase in performance during gaming, your CyberPower Venom Boosted system will also boot up quicker and be more responsive when running multi-threaded applications.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/b> was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users.
Latest News Posts
- I'm cheating on Overwatch with Battlefield 1, for now
- Battlefield 1 open beta is 7GB on the PC
- Intel Core i7-7700K 'Kaby Lake' performance teased
- ESL inks deal with Yahoo Esports on everything eSports
- September 7 - iPhone 7 and PS4 Neo unveiled on same day
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules