CyberPower Extends "Venom Boost" to All Core i7 Gaming Rigs
-- Inject a Dose of Venom in your Gaming System
BALDWIN PARK, CA (August 19, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/b> has some snake oil to make your gaming rig fly. Previously exclusive only to the Fang Series, CyberPower today announced it will offer the Venom Boost to all Intel Core i7-based systems purchased direct from CyberPower.
CyberPower's "Venom Boost" offering is a safe way to obtain maximum performance from your CPU for running games with high frame rates, opening multiple applications or working with resource-hungry applications that demand a super-fast CPU. CyberPower customers are assured that all factory overclocked systems are fine-tuned with the proper voltage settings and CPU cooling. Every system overclocked by CyberPower carries the full standard warranty.
CyberPower's Venom Boost options include Pro OC, which overclocks the CPU 10% or more, or Extreme OC, which gives your CPU a 20% or more performance boost. Users seeking the maximum performance will value the extreme OC which can take a Core i7 975 to 4.0GHz or beyond.
Overclocking is the best way to get more value from your system. Overclocking the CPU insures your system will crush any game or application you launch. With a CPU overclock, loading times in FPS (first-person shooter) games are quicker and you can begin fragging before others. Aside from the increase in performance during gaming, your CyberPower Venom Boosted system will also boot up quicker and be more responsive when running multi-threaded applications.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/b> was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club