Logitech Announces Wireless Guitar Controller for Xbox 360®
Logitech - June 18, 2009 - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today announced the Logitech® Wireless Guitar Controller for Xbox 360®. Licensed for Guitar Hero® and featuring authentic materials - including a wood neck, a rosewood fingerboard and metal frets - the guitar controller is for gamers who truly want to unleash their inner rock star. It's also licensed for Xbox 360, so setup is a cinch. The virtually silent Strum Bar and fret buttons won't distract you from the music. Plus, with a wireless range of up to 30 feet, you're free to go where the music moves you. The Logitech Wireless Guitar Controller for Xbox 360 is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in August for a suggested retail price of $199.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines